I want your race replays

  • Thread starter Thread starter leowan731
  • 52 comments
  • 4,110 views
I've also heard that making content from games is only fine and considered to be legal if it follows fair use guidelines. I'm taking a look at it now.

Well you would have found out immediately if the clip (audio also) isn't allowed. If you upload a clip with copyrighted material (film/TV) it gets barred as soon as you upload it . . . guess how I know :ouch:

Youtube has some pretty clever software that is able to detect copyrighted footage and audio - it's called image fingerprinting {something like that}. Like I said you find out right away.

Also a sidenote: there's an option to appeal, claim fair use of the material. But I have heard from someone quite established on Youtube that the success rate is pretty much zero.
 
If there is ever copyright problem, I will deal with it when the time comes. As for now, I'm just asking for videos using capture cards and video capture devices, and replay files.
 
Can i send you the replay file of this last video?

idont have any device to capture videos
 
Great, I've been having a couple of RKM showdowns with Onboy123 but I don't have an HDPVR so I can't record them.

I'll fetch a link to a few, I've been hosting the GT5 replays somewhere at MegaUpload and Rapidshare. I'll e-mail to you the rest I want to be recorded.

EDIT: Copypasta'd from old post:

Suzuka:

Run 1:
-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBHX4MEE
-https://rapidshare.com/files/458359930/NSX-R_vs._RX-7_-_Suzuka_-_1.rar

Run 2:
-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OLPP1QH
-https://rapidshare.com/files/458359931/NSX-R_vs._RX-7_-_Suzuka_-_2.rar

SSR5:

Run 1:
-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PPO0EJS
-https://rapidshare.com/files/458359929/NSX-R_vs._RX-7_-_SSR5_-_1.rar

Run 2
-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6BEACOZ
-https://rapidshare.com/files/458359928/NSX-R_vs3_RX-7_-_SSR5_-_2.rar
 
Last edited:
What is r1? Basically any region disc can play on any ps3. The region disc produces replay files in it's own region.

R1 = Region 1 = North America

Anyway, you answered my question. Thanks! :D
 
I've got more if you want them Leo. I figured you'd be inundated so I only sent the one....
 
Does it need to be NTSC?I could get some from some races I do, if it's NTSC only I still might be able to send you some.
 
Can I get more videos?

I'm gonna go through all my SSCS sprint race replays soon, & then upload a file to Send Space with just the best ones in it.


👍
 
As of now, I can't record anything due to a confliction with the device itself and the driver. If I ever get if to work, I will upload it.
 
I've got 4 Race Replay lined up for youtube. I was wondering if you are still taking replays in. I have a British PS3. let me know if you're still taking replays in.
 
As of now, I can't record anything due to a confliction with the device itself and the driver. If I ever get if to work, I will upload it.

Any success?

I was considering sending you some replays, so I checked the thread.

Assuming you're able to upload at some point, any time limit? Some of them are longer than the average online race (20 laps of Nurburgring GP, etc)
 
Well, the thing has been working on and off. It works when I dont have anything ready or pending. So, maybe? Check back soon.
 
Hello i like your idea! I will send you an epic race were everyone finishes with a gap of 1 second or less...
 
Don't forget to mention in the title of your thread. You are looking for NTSC replays!

Feel free to take a quick peak to my HD youtube channel
 
Back