I want your race replays

  • Thread starter Thread starter leowan731
  • 52 comments
  • 4,110 views
Messages
971
Messages
GTP_leowan731
Hey, everybody. I'm part of the the GranTurismoConcept YouTube channel which will upload content from GT5 that is great to watch. I'm looking to the community to give me race replays that are competitive or fun. I will accept any form of the replay either a pre-existent YouTube video or a zipped file off a file-sharing website like mediafire, z-share, etc. Any feedback is wanted. Thank you.

Edit; my email is gt5leo1@gmail.com
My copy of GT5 is American.
 
Last edited:
leowan731
Hey, everybody. I'm part of the the GranTurismoConcept YouTube channel which will upload content from GT5 that is great to watch. I'm looking to the community to give me race replays that are competitive or fun. I will accept any form of the replay either a pre-existent YouTube video or a zipped file off a file-sharing website like mediafire, z-share, etc. Any feedback is wanted. Thank you.

is it possible to just export save replays, put the replay on a usb and send u the file?...if so can the file be played on another ps3 system?
 
is it possible to just export save replays, put the replay on a usb and send u the file?...if so can the file be played on another ps3 system?
Would like to know the same.

I have a few replays I wouldn't mind passing along, but they're not converted to anything useful yet (ie. MPEG) and are still on the PS3. But I can transfer & convert them if you like, not a big deal for me 👍
 
Yes, it´s possible. I´ll send you some of mine with my brother at nurburgring.
 
American region replays only work in American region game discs. Same for European discs.
 
If I can e-mail you replays that I saved to a USB Disk, then I have some epic ones for you. I don't have a media capture device of my own though.

When I log on today I'll save some. Wanna PM me your e-mail address?
 
Just like the second and third post above me, I have several great replays, but they are just that. Replay files on my PS3.
 
Just like the second and third post above me, I have several great replays, but they are just that. Replay files on my PS3.

yes. I don't mind being sent the replay files if you transfer them from a USB to a fire-sharing website. I have a capture card and will credit them to you.
 
yes. I don't mind being sent the replay files if you transfer them from a USB to a fire-sharing website. I have a capture card and will credit them to you.
Sweet, all I needed to know. I'll send a few over the coming days 👍
 
I run a race event on here & post links to all the replays files in a seperate thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208800

Please feel free to use them ifor the GT5 You Tube channel if suitable, however I am from the UK so they might not be compatible with your US PS3 system. You may need to get an EU guys to capture them for you.



PS: Only download the Sprint Races, as they are all under 10 minutes, this is done to deliberately make them You Tube friendly!
 
Last edited:
I've got a bunch of great battles recorded and posted on my YouTube channel (see link in signature). However they were recorded with a camera and the audio quality isn't that great. All of them are great battles with various themes like same-make, muscle cars, antiques, hot hatches, etc. if you like one of them, I can always export the replay from my PS3 and send it to you.
 
Not even going to take me to dinner first...:sly:
 
To OP

There looks like a lot of offers being made here, but you're limiting yourself if you can only accept NTSC (30fps) files.

It might be worth the effort to get a PAL PS3 or have a non-NTSC person working with you.
 
Wait... wait... It depends on the region of the disc not the ps3 right? I mean I'm using an R1 disc on my asian ps3. This should give out R1 replays right?
 
Ferrari 512 BB Neogaf online 16 laps race at Monaco. Awesome driving from gutterboy who won.
Qr82hh.jpg


PAL Replay

*EDIT* I missed the part about NTSC... *shrugs*
 
Last edited:
PureLogic
Wait... wait... It depends on the region of the disc not the ps3 right? I mean I'm using an R1 disc on my asian ps3. This should give out R1 replays right?

What is r1? Basically any region disc can play on any ps3. The region disc produces replay files in it's own region.
 
I swear, I'm not trying to be a jerk, or rain on your parade, YouTube has, quite possibly, the WORST media "rights" (read lack of rights to content that you created while using a product from a large multi-national corporation who insists upon not being part of the 21st century, and who alienates it's consumers by blocking anything even loosely related to said product) police on the net.
I say this because I would like to make sure that you have backups of your content and maybe another venue in which to view said content. Also, if it does get flagged on you tube you may want to approach Sony for their blessing and to see if maybe they might allow dome sort of creative commons liscencing as you have created the content by adding value to their content by editing it. Pm me if you want to know more about how to approach this. I have some relatively recent and similar content and big companies.
 
I swear, I'm not trying to be a jerk, or rain on your parade, YouTube has, quite possibly, the WORST media "rights" (read lack of rights to content that you created while using a product from a large multi-national corporation who insists upon not being part of the 21st century, and who alienates it's consumers by blocking anything even loosely related to said product) police on the net.
I say this because I would like to make sure that you have backups of your content and maybe another venue in which to view said content. Also, if it does get flagged on you tube you may want to approach Sony for their blessing and to see if maybe they might allow dome sort of creative commons liscencing as you have created the content by adding value to their content by editing it. Pm me if you want to know more about how to approach this. I have some relatively recent and similar content and big companies.

i can share my replays files, or record videos with me next to the tv llllooollll
 
VBR
I run a race event on here & post links to all the replays files in a seperate thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208800

Please feel free to use them ifor the GT5 You Tube channel if suitable, however I am from the UK so they might not be compatible with your US PS3 system. You may need to get an EU guys to capture them for you.



PS: Only download the Sprint Races, as they are all under 10 minutes, this is done to deliberately make them You Tube friendly!


Probably not a good idea to download them yourself, as some of the races are not that exciting to watch. Instead, I'll just email the ones that are good for spectators.


👍



EDIT: @ leowan731, if you bought an EU version of GT5, could you use that in your PS3 & then be able to play EU saved replays on another ID?
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I can. ATM I have European PSN a counts and my American one. I've also heard that making content from games is only fine and considered to be legal if it follows fair use guidelines. I'm taking a look at it now.
 
Razakproject
i can share my replays files, or record videos with me next to the tv llllooollll

Huh?
 
I may have some replays for you, if possible to get Pal on to YouTube via you or your freinds.
 
Back