I wasnt gona post this but ...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigJamesGTI
  • 5 comments
  • 749 views
Messages
1,931
New vid for Beyonce's song Crazy in Love with the one and only Jay Z.
What do you all reckon - She is HOT
and J is the man !!
 
the vid has been on a few times now so I cudnt help it !
Originally posted by BigJamesGTI
New vid for Beyonce's song Crazy in Love with the one and only Jay Z.
What do you all reckon - She is HOT
and J is the man !!
 
I don't really like either of them (as singers) but H to the Izzo was a pretty cool song 👍 :)
 
Beyonce is very kind on the eyes, and, yes, H to the Izzo, known better to the rest of the world as H.O.V.A. was a pretty nifty little diddy if I do say so myself in the whitest most high-strung critic-like voice I can muster. :D
 
Back