Ian Bell Mocks Soulja Boy Over Rapper's Failed Gaming Console

I thought I would join in. That’s my friend from college, I got the permission to upload it. He was desperate to get onto the booze cruise.

B62BE792-D2A6-46B7-B2BF-B6DDACF039A8.jpeg

Excellent :)

Let me reiterate, I was absolutely not mocking Soulja Boy's console, I know absolutely nothing about it.

Soulja Boy public tweeted me stating 'I want in' [With Mad Box]. I went to check his posts and saw him waving wads of cash around. So as well as posting a Jerry Maquire 'Show me the money clip'. I 'mocked' his image where he was waving cash. Nothing more. It was ironic and it also gave me a giggle.

Anyway, onward. We have many thousands of Mad Boxes to build very soon for a large Chinese LBE endeavour so I have to get back to work. x

I for one am glad Ian did this. More people should poke fun at rappers. Rappers are like the Al Queda of music. Just my opinion.

Ah yes the "just my opinion" as if it will help stave off those who differ in view when you put your ignorance out there in a public format. Lemme guess you have Toby Keith's Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue on your phone so when your on the streets and you hear uppity rap music you can answer their calling with your own.

Last edited:
So all it now takes to be release a 'console' is an Alibaba order of some rebranded generic android crap.

LOL at 5m sales. 500 if he was lucky.

@IanBell Here are my entries:

1) "Mad Box, because MadStation was too derivative. Oh..wait a minute..."

2) "Mad Box, it's as mad as a box of frogs, & so are we."

3) "Mad Box, does exactly what is says on the box."

4) "More cowbell, more Mad Box."

5) "More Ian Bell, more Mad Box."

6) "Mad Box, less X & more mad."

7) "Mad Box, Suggs approved."

2qjq74.jpg

2qjqk8.jpg

:sly:

Last edited:
Considering his responses I think he didn't really care much.

As is should be. Its his business. Despite everything in the end its the money thay counts. Good if it sells well, shame if it doesn't.
I was being sarcastic with my post - if it wasn’t obvious for some :P

Gotta’ love the reactions in this thread though. I got used to his antics and comments during pCARS1 developement. Probably that’s why I’m laughing now.

I have five thousand LBE boxes to make for a large Chinese company for a huge project. The Mad Box is flowing organically from that. And I'll continue to have fun whilst working.

We have 3 games to finish up.
It be nice if you could support one of those 3 games for more then one year. :rolleyes:

No. A proper CEO calls people paedophiles on Twitter.

I shouldn't laugh given that my contributions to this thread haven't been great when considering the AUP, but this had me giggling at work and it was so difficult to hold it down that it began to hurt.

Just three pages after I originally posted it, this needs repeating apparently.

It seems a few people need to be reminded that this is a condition of their membership here. It also seems that a few others need to be reminded of this bit of GTPlanet's FAQ:

FAQ
These rules have always been in place, and remind everyone to put a little more thought into what they’re contributing to the community. In turn, this creates a more pleasant and attractive place for everyone.
Stay classy, people.

Hang on, PC2 released on the 22/10/17, we got our last update patch & Ferrari dlc around the same time in 18, how is that 2 years?

LOL

And every time he writes something here it's only more bs, like the Chinese thing.

That's his mentality. And it shows that he does not care about the products his team does neither the costumers. He doesn't care if the product is good or not. He just need to ship something and move on.

And that's what we'll get in pc3 if it ever come out, and I need to see that to believe it and this console bs a well.

It's fake it till you make it. But when you fake it too many times...

That's why wile he is in front of SMS, nothing really great will come out from that studio.

They have released two sims, one in 2015 and other in 2017, and still people play more another sim from 2014, so I wonder why is Ian acting like this. Maybe he won the lottery.

Back