IBOWMANI Messages 268 Messages IBOWMANI Dec 14, 2010 #1 Hi all, Anyone wanting this car? Looking to trade for whatever you have to offer =] IBOWMANI
jdmAP1 Messages 410 Messages iJDM808 Dec 14, 2010 #2 Clarify if this is a Stealth Model (which cannot be traded) or the Xanavi NISMO GT-R (Super GT).
IBOWMANI Messages 268 Messages IBOWMANI Dec 14, 2010 #3 jdmAP1 Clarify if this is a Stealth Model (which cannot be traded) or the Xanavi NISMO GT-R (Super GT). Click to expand... Sorry mate, no i dont have any stealth models! Its the Xanavi model.
jdmAP1 Clarify if this is a Stealth Model (which cannot be traded) or the Xanavi NISMO GT-R (Super GT). Click to expand... Sorry mate, no i dont have any stealth models! Its the Xanavi model.
citizencrypto Messages 56 Messages citizencrypto Dec 14, 2010 #4 I'll give you My fully tuned Mclaren AND some reasonable car you would take.
IBOWMANI Messages 268 Messages IBOWMANI Dec 14, 2010 #5 citizencrypto I'll give you My fully tuned Mclaren AND some reasonable car you would take. Click to expand... I'll add you tonight when i get home mate and we'll see what you have. Got any classic cars?
citizencrypto I'll give you My fully tuned Mclaren AND some reasonable car you would take. Click to expand... I'll add you tonight when i get home mate and we'll see what you have. Got any classic cars?
citizencrypto Messages 56 Messages citizencrypto Dec 15, 2010 #6 nothing I can give away. Is there something specific you're looking for bud?
citizencrypto Messages 56 Messages citizencrypto Dec 17, 2010 #8 And a RM fully tuned 1970 dodge Challenger.
IBOWMANI Messages 268 Messages IBOWMANI Dec 17, 2010 #9 citizencrypto And a RM fully tuned 1970 dodge Challenger. Click to expand... ooo wouldnt mind that
A ats*ben Messages 11 Messages cplhueyusmc Dec 17, 2010 #10 If that doesn't go through, I also have a RM Challenger that I'd be willing to trade. My PSN is: CPLHUEYUSMC
If that doesn't go through, I also have a RM Challenger that I'd be willing to trade. My PSN is: CPLHUEYUSMC
IBOWMANI Messages 268 Messages IBOWMANI Dec 17, 2010 #11 ats*ben If that doesn't go through, I also have a RM Challenger that I'd be willing to trade. My PSN is: CPLHUEYUSMC Click to expand... well whoever sends me it first ill send them the NISMO lol... i lose track of peoples names and friend requests.. ive had that many over the last week its unreal. so whoever sends me the challenger ill send the nismo
ats*ben If that doesn't go through, I also have a RM Challenger that I'd be willing to trade. My PSN is: CPLHUEYUSMC Click to expand... well whoever sends me it first ill send them the NISMO lol... i lose track of peoples names and friend requests.. ive had that many over the last week its unreal. so whoever sends me the challenger ill send the nismo
citizencrypto Messages 56 Messages citizencrypto Dec 17, 2010 #12 Bought it today. Last edited: Dec 22, 2010