MistaX Deus Rex Premium Messages 13,643 North Jersey Messages MistaX1 Aug 21, 2003 #2 Don't watch the trailer if you're squemish, thats for damn sure
CloneHead Messages 1,333 DK Messages ZombieInfected Aug 21, 2003 #3 Yeah, that movie kicks ass - I've got it myself.. Too bad mine isn't uncut
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Aug 22, 2003 #4 Originally posted by CloneHead Yeah, that movie kicks ass - I've got it myself.. Too bad mine isn't uncut Click to expand... I should watch my mates copy of it, I think he got it from Holland or somewhere. So it's entirely uncut. Although from what i've heard it sounds pretty disgusting/cool.
Originally posted by CloneHead Yeah, that movie kicks ass - I've got it myself.. Too bad mine isn't uncut Click to expand... I should watch my mates copy of it, I think he got it from Holland or somewhere. So it's entirely uncut. Although from what i've heard it sounds pretty disgusting/cool.