iDA - Illegal Drift Alliance

Netherlands
GT6
Situation1211
Hi everyone :)

I'm here now to introduce my crew called Illegal Drift Alliance (iDA)

This crew is already been a few years old but never in GT series, used to be in the multiplayer mod for GTA San Andreas

I'm hereby officially opening it for the GT series :)

This crew is not restricted to having a new name including the tag (e.g. iDA-Situation)

This crew is for average to proffesional drifters

I am willing to take the gamble on new drifters if i can see their capabilities so far and train them in being better drifters alongside the members of the crew itself

believe me this crew is not like any other

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IllegalDriftAlliance
like if you want, i post pictures there sometimes from my GT6, members can get the privilege to post their pictures there if they want

if you want a tryout, please add me on PSN: thabiggangster
and put in the message for adding that you want a tryout for iDA (please do not post in the request but as a secondary message) make it as funny as possible :) i like funny people :)

i know this message seems a bit boring right here :S

IMPORTANT

Requirements for tryout:
Cars: FR and Japanese cars only
Tires: CH
Tune: Use what fits you the best
Circuit: Recommended: Silverstone GP (full lap)

thanks for taking your time reading this boring crew introduction post :P

see you all soon in GT6 :D

regards, Situation1994

Good luck from RSM for the 4th time. If you need an idea for you OP feel free to check out some of the other team threads.

There's some teams that use just one car.

I could probably think of a few reasons for his decision myself, but I'll let him reply eh? ;)

Good luck from Major League Motorsports. But may I ask why only japanese cars?
That's a good one haha,
Well it's Japanese only because I love Japanese cars and since GT series got loads of Japanese cars with FR makes it easier to pick Japanese cars as the cars for the crew

Back