Idea about the ratings.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 13 comments
  • 738 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
Is it possible to replace the 5 star ratings with post per day for a thread? :) Is this something you might want to take in to consideration?
 
Posts per day? As in the average number of posts that thread receives in a day? How would that information be useful?
 
So it could tell you if that thread is hot.
 
mmm well we've already got that in a way? All popular posts move up in the Forum order and stay on the first page? :smilewink
 
How about a "Thread started" indicator, so we can see how long a topic has been going. And also to catch out the comedians who like to dig up REALLY REALLY old threads.
 
Originally posted by Jordan
Posts per day? As in the average number of posts that thread receives in a day? How would that information be useful?
How is the user post per day helpful?
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
How about a "Thread started" indicator, so we can see how long a topic has been going. And also to catch out the comedians who like to dig up REALLY REALLY old threads.

This would be a good idea, I second.
 
I third. :) I think that's a fabulous idea... I like knowing when threads were created.
 
Thread creation would be a nice addition...I'll look into it for GTP 5.
 
Maybe, maybe not, but I'm not developing it with vB 3 in mind.
 
Back