Suzuka GT3 Cup: How?

Austria
Austria
Cant get past 11th place. I might suck at the game though, bear that in mind.
This race has just 2 of the possible 5 spicy ratings. I cant even imagine what comes at 3 or 4 or 5 Chilis.
Thats when i need to go on the real track of Suzuka to train for GT.

Also a bit of luck is involved, sometimes the AI will pit again in lap 9, for whatever reason.
Unless that was changed in the last patches

Last edited:
This race has just 2 of the possible 5 spicy ratings. I cant even imagine what comes at 3 or 4 or 5 Chilis.
What’s your lap time? I managed to get 1st with a couple mistakes. If you are able to pressure the leaders on lap 1 (be in 4th or 5th) they end up spinning off track into gravel. 3rd also spins off track on lap 2 in the same spot. At The spoon (just before coming into turn 14).

I just managed to get 1st about a second ahead of everyone in the Gr3 NSX. I also turned the game dofficulty to normal. Hard + any of the pepper races your cars are underpowered.

It’s tough avoiding the slower AI through the snake, as they tend to break at the apex often instead of just lifting the throttle. You have to take quite a bit of the snake on lap 1 wide after the first turn.

I managed to put up a 2:07, the fastest time was a 2:05 from an ai.

Last edited:
I struggled here as well. Until I tried praiano’s tune 911 RSR 730 Suzuka. Won first try with that tune. Check it out: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/page-13#post-13638517

Back