Idea for a new Drift Video!!! Possible Song...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rofajole
  • 44 comments
  • 4,287 views
wow too bad i only found this thread now, is the video done? if not i could give a lil bit of my drifting clips to ya
 
no this video isnt done rofajole never even comes online lol
 
hahaha real funny kord. You know I actually just barely play any PS3 at the moment. But I'll be drifting online these next 4 days cause I got no school and I might play. But if you really look at the events, we got nothing really that good for drifting online.

And Stavingo, If you would like just send me your footage through a file sharing website and PM me of the URL. Thank you
 
hahaha real funny kord. You know I actually just barely play any PS3 at the moment. But I'll be drifting online these next 4 days cause I got no school and I might play. But if you really look at the events, we got nothing really that good for drifting online.

And Stavingo, If you would like just send me your footage through a file sharing website and PM me of the URL. Thank you

Snap I forgot...

OK ill upload to rapidshare in a few hours time. I got to eat and do homework.

Sorry for the wait :F
 
Hey rofa ive got some footage ima upload it and send it to you!
 
Hey rofa ive got some footage ima upload it and send it to you!

Ok man send it as quick as possible! I was gonna start making it and stop receiving vids.
 
I got some decent runs with the acura nsx in the top 10s of all tracks (one day i felt like doing a top 10 run). I have nothing good to record it tho but just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to check any of my replays out.
 
I got some decent runs with the acura nsx in the top 10s of all tracks (one day i felt like doing a top 10 run). I have nothing good to record it tho but just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to check any of my replays out.

Am I able to save those replays?? 'Cause if I am, I might record them for you.
 
Am I able to save those replays?? 'Cause if I am, I might record them for you.
Just go to rankings, look under acura nsx in professional physics, select any tracks and il be in the top 10. As long as I'm in top 10 you can save my replays.
 
If you would want to record me I have a score on Fugi F in a 02' Viper with Pro physics. 💡
 
whoa... hey, I'll try to get some runs recorded, too

I'll do what Jr. D and happyfranky's doing

Give me a deadline and I'll get some runs out
 
whoa... hey, I'll try to get some runs recorded, too

I'll do what Jr. D and happyfranky's doing

Give me a deadline and I'll get some runs out

Ok I'm updating the first post. I'll put in the date that the all video's should be due.
 
Sweeet! thanks, rofa

let's record some team magic tandems! HAHA
 
No Trailer!?!?!?
 
No Trailer!?!?!?

hmm never even went through my mind about it. It might show up. Who knows? lol
I'll just wait until after Sunday and I start working on it and get everything organized. I still gotta take a lot of footage from people and some of mine as well. And if I do a trailer, it might slow down the production of the main thing. (Hmm sort of what it seems happening with PD with the release of GT5:P :dopey: ) lol
 
Back