Ideas for Ferrari Challenge

• Thread starter Mekanaizer
  • 6 comments
Ohh I want the 288 GTO Evo in a DLC pack so much.

I posted pretty much the same thing in teh main thread a while back, give me the standard 288 GTO and the Evo version and I will pretty much be a happy camper.

Regards

Scaff

I would like to be able to have an option to put a password on the rooms so you can run leagues with out other people coming in.

Plus i would like it so if i make a room with no T/C ABS on then no one can put it on its all locked off and i would like to have the ability to change car with out making a new room.

Would also like to be able to do the Challage season's online and the trophy races as well as the one of race's.

Magic Weather system, as in the original F355 Callenge game. It gives so much to variety.

Example below: 4 variations on the same track - out of 8 possible (or was it 7? I don't recall exactly, but it was more then 6 :))

bg18_640w.jpg

With Magic Weather enabled, every track was soooo different each time you've drove it. I'm waiting for such feature in ANY game for almost a decade now :D Gran Turismo 3 gave a hint of something like that (some reverse tracks had different lightining), but they've removed it from GT4 completely. Now add overcast and rain, and Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli could really make somethnig special there.

However, since I presume it would demand a complete overhaul of graphic scripts, I guess it will stay nothing more then wish.

New tracks:

Daytona Road
Watkins Glen
Limerock
Laguna Seca
Homestead Road
Indy Road
Suzuka
Fuji
Twin Ring Motegi
Ebisu Curcuit
London Streets
Nurburg

This way they could have a North American, European and Asian Circuit.

New tracks:

Daytona Road
Watkins Glen
Limerock
Laguna Seca
Homestead Road
Indy Road
Suzuka
Fuji
Twin Ring Motegi
Ebisu Curcuit
London Street
Nurburg

This way they could have a North American, European and Asian Circuit.

when is that update coming out???

Chris

Back