Identity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red Eye Racer
  • 7 comments
  • 707 views
Messages
3,194
Good, suspencful movie. Very unique plot with the right amount of gore.

8 outta 10 on the "ohhhhhhh,.... I get it" factor.
 
When i was watching this movie i was thinking..... What the Hell? Really cool movie to watch, if you havent seen it go rent it or buy it.
 
I just watched it last night, really good movie. In fact, its one of the best I've seen in a while.
 
I must be crazy because i didn't like it at all. Amanda Peet and the dude who played the a-hole cop couldnt act there way out of a wet paper bag.
 
I rented it last week. Pretty cool movie, especially the ending. definently worth a rent if you havent seen it
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
......... and the dude who played the a-hole cop couldnt act there way out of a wet paper bag.


But he plays a killer role as Henry Hill ;)
 
i liked it lol and i never like any movies
 
Back