Red Eye Racer Messages 3,194 Sep 10, 2003 #1 Good, suspencful movie. Very unique plot with the right amount of gore. 8 outta 10 on the "ohhhhhhh,.... I get it" factor.
Good, suspencful movie. Very unique plot with the right amount of gore. 8 outta 10 on the "ohhhhhhh,.... I get it" factor.
NocturnalPS ?¿That's Odd?¿ Staff Emeritus Messages 8,541 Tx, Alamo City Messages XRaptor529 Sep 10, 2003 #2 When i was watching this movie i was thinking..... What the Hell? Really cool movie to watch, if you havent seen it go rent it or buy it.
When i was watching this movie i was thinking..... What the Hell? Really cool movie to watch, if you havent seen it go rent it or buy it.
Zrow Sweet, delicious Premium Messages 2,734 Messages AndrewPaul Sep 13, 2003 #3 I just watched it last night, really good movie. In fact, its one of the best I've seen in a while.
Rumple Foreskin Messages 9,899 Sep 13, 2003 #4 I must be crazy because i didn't like it at all. Amanda Peet and the dude who played the a-hole cop couldnt act there way out of a wet paper bag.
I must be crazy because i didn't like it at all. Amanda Peet and the dude who played the a-hole cop couldnt act there way out of a wet paper bag.
IDAFC21 Messages 1,596 Sep 13, 2003 #5 I rented it last week. Pretty cool movie, especially the ending. definently worth a rent if you havent seen it
I rented it last week. Pretty cool movie, especially the ending. definently worth a rent if you havent seen it
Red Eye Racer Messages 3,194 Sep 15, 2003 #6 Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin ......... and the dude who played the a-hole cop couldnt act there way out of a wet paper bag. Click to expand... But he plays a killer role as Henry Hill
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin ......... and the dude who played the a-hole cop couldnt act there way out of a wet paper bag. Click to expand... But he plays a killer role as Henry Hill
IDAFC21 Messages 1,596 Sep 15, 2003 #7 Originally posted by Red Eye Racer But he plays a killer role as Henry Hill Click to expand... best...movie...ever
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer But he plays a killer role as Henry Hill Click to expand... best...movie...ever