If anyone needs some money on MC, I'd be glad to give you some.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ewoo
  • 21 comments
  • 877 views
Messages
23
I get exp for it, you get money so your not broke. Oh and I have no reason to scam you since I have WAY too much in my bank roll. Just PM me at Ewoo.
 
I'd like some. If you read my post in the MNC thread, my brother screwed things up and I need money to get me back to where I was. :)
 
I didn't get it. You sure you did? Ewoo, race name accept_it.
 
Oh I meant on MC. That way it goes around faster. I'm not used to GTP yet.
 
Frustrated - You're always up for some free MNC cash, huh?:p Didn't I give you like $250,000-300,000 once?:lol: Or was that Cobraboy? I know I gave both of you a lot.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Frustrated - You're always up for some free MNC cash, huh?:p Didn't I give you like $250,000-300,000 once?:lol: Or was that Cobraboy? I know I gave both of you a lot.

You gave me $250,000, then gave me another $250,000 which I gave to FP.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Frustrated - You're always up for some free MNC cash, huh?:p Didn't I give you like $250,000-300,000 once?:lol: Or was that Cobraboy? I know I gave both of you a lot.

Too bad times have changed. Money is so much more valuble.
 
Man, I have 600,000...I just need more EXP...:(
 
Originally posted by Josh
Frustrated - You're always up for some free MNC cash, huh?:p Didn't I give you like $250,000-300,000 once?:lol: Or was that Cobraboy? I know I gave both of you a lot.

Hey, if its free and has cash value I'll take it! :p

I just needed some help to get me back on my feet after my brother screwed things up. Im about back to where I was now. Im just missing a weight reduction I think. Level 7 is next :)...
 
Sadly, there are no upgrades for level seven so stay at level 6 until you get a good amount of exp.
 
I'd be game if youre giving it out :cool: I lost all my bankroll then ran out of calanders because like an idiot i didnt check em and i got about 450 credits and 400 doallars. (Ill sell somthing and earn it back :rolleyes: :p ) Anway, i just need enough to buy fuel and my part back and then 500 for a race and ill be on my way! Thanks :)
EDIT-My name on MNC is 11RACER11 if this is a valid offer :D
 
well, I just lost my car in a stupid pink slip :mad:

buuuut, seeing this thread... ok, I already know I need $500 and a car... but I'll try to fix that now just need to be online at the same time

<Z>
 
Back