If Final Fantasy 7 came out for the PS3 would you buy it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter svtsnake
  • 76 comments
  • 2,713 views

If FF7 came out on PS3 would you buy it?


  • Total voters
    76
  • Poll closed .
If you've seen the end of FF VII you see him with a load of little whatever his species are called on a hill near Midgar. He's supposed to be the last of his kind obviousely he either isn't or he can spontaniously change sex and breed with himself.
 
live4speed
If you've seen the end of FF VII you see him with a load of little whatever his species are called on a hill near Midgar. He's supposed to be the last of his kind obviousely he either isn't or he can spontaniously change sex and breed with himself.

You're too quick! I was about to say that myself. I always wondered about that. Perhaps it will be addressed in the FFVII movie, Advent Children. :)
 
My trigger fingers on the reply button haha.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I think Red have this secret genetic body engineer that will allow him to reproduce himself...? :odd: Like he would spontaneously give birth randomly and just go like "WOOF!" :odd: Maybe he is able to communicate with wolves and breed with them. :O
 
These things need to be answered and putting a new tittle out isn't the best choice. You could add more to the script in the remake of the game so then all of this could be sorted out. An extra quest to find a mate for Red?? :sly:
When the Movie Advent Children comes out I do hope that they do explain some things.

IA
 
I can't wait to see how Sephiroth is used fully in Advent childeren, we know he's in it but how does he come back, or is it a clone or are the bits with him in scenes from the past ect.
 
About Red XIII, I think that they may have the ability to reproduce asexually,LMAO, j/k.

Maybe he was cloned while he was in the lab in midgar? There's a ton of possibilities, since they cloned so many soldiers, maybe they cloned him, and that's how he was able to reproduce, maybe they aren't a "gender" species, as they could both be capable of producing young given two of the species...who knows....who....knows..
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I think Red needs his own spinoff like how Vince is getting his own! :O 👍
 
:drool: That will be on my TV when its out (hopefully 2006) Square have made hwat has to be one of the best complete games of its time (1997 i thnk FF7 came out) and have just injected NoS into it or somin... thats the only way i can put it...
 
That game was uber fun. If it came out on Xbox 360, I'd get it, but I loved every single FF game... well, maybe except X-2.(my first email adress was fffan :lol: ) And FFIX is a great game. Stop hating on it. Oh, back on topic, Im not sure Id even get a ps3, but If i did, i wouldn't think twice about getting it. ( i really wish they'd remake all the ff ps1 games...)
 
Silverzone
And FFIX is a great game.

Hells yeah i played it this morning.... brought it '00 :D
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I love Vivi in that game! :O It is always fun to watch that little man do some motions and raind down some magic! :O
 
I don't really liked FF IX that much.... it's kind of crap
The best FF I've ever known are VII, VIII, X, X-2
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Final Fantasy X is my favorite! I really love these kinds of love story. :) The ending of Final Fantasy X made me cry. :( I am not even joking. 👍
 
damn..touring mars..i cant belive you hated ff8. It was probably my favorite...although i am still ont eh first disc of ff7
 
Back