If GT had a livery editor (would you use it?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter squeakD
  • 39 comments
  • 2,457 views
Definitely yes. The only reason I buy other racing games besides GT is because of vehicle customization. I remember Midnight Club: Los Angeles had a decent selection... I actually spent 3 hours replicating the Corvette C5-R (didn't have the proper wing or hood, and I had to improvise some stickers lol).

5858476014_a24ff1c220.jpg

5857923747_173a389438.jpg


Also did the old Evo rally car in like a half hour, had to do a lot of improvising on that one too lol

5858480686_f5f582682d.jpg

5857928423_f4ae29e640.jpg


Can you imagine what I could do with a more professional and proper editing system? I want one really bad
 
get turn 10 to fix this whole paint thing they are master's at it. Thats really the only thing i liked in the forza's. The driving was boring so i made my own race cars that looked cool. and if this game had it coupled with amazingly fun driving i would **** in my pants. Then a paint chip store so i can make racecars with a chrome or gold base coat!
 
Should have been a poll; but emphatically YES!!!
 
Definite yes. A livery editor would be awesome.
 
Yeah that is definitely rice! :lol:

Maybe you are unclear what rice means. Those cars actually go fast. Spoon is one of the top Honda tuners.

Oh, if GT5 had a livery editor, I probably wouldn't use it much. I like doing two tone paint jobs with shades of the same color to give like a ghosting effect but most of that stuff is pretty nasty IMO.
 
Maybe you are unclear what rice means. Those cars actually go fast. Spoon is one of the top Honda tuners.

Oh, if GT5 had a livery editor, I probably wouldn't use it much. I like doing two tone paint jobs with shades of the same color to give like a ghosting effect but most of that stuff is pretty nasty IMO.

That was complete sarcasm man, obviously Spoon is not rice! :lol:
 
Here comes a noob question, is livery editor is for making custom races and cars? I have no idea what it is! Don't laugh at me :(
 
JAG_-DA-_BEAST
Here comes a noob question, is livery editor is for making custom races and cars? I have no idea what it is! Don't laugh at me :(

No, not races. Just custom graphics/paint on your cars. :-)
 
I'd use it if there was one. I'd like to replicate GT formula cars.
 
Back