L latestgood Messages 10 Mar 9, 2006 #1 Do you have to pay monthly fee? If you do pay, do you pay for each game do I subscribe to the sony and pay them monthly? Thanks!
Do you have to pay monthly fee? If you do pay, do you pay for each game do I subscribe to the sony and pay them monthly? Thanks!
W Wolfe Physics Critic Premium Messages 13,549 Wisconsin Mar 9, 2006 #2 latestgood Do you have to pay monthly fee? If you do pay, do you pay for each game do I subscribe to the sony and pay them monthly? Thanks! Click to expand... No one knows yet. Sony charges for some games (like EverQuest,) but doesn't for others (like Socom), so there's no way to predict it, either.
latestgood Do you have to pay monthly fee? If you do pay, do you pay for each game do I subscribe to the sony and pay them monthly? Thanks! Click to expand... No one knows yet. Sony charges for some games (like EverQuest,) but doesn't for others (like Socom), so there's no way to predict it, either.
Der Alta Official GTP Bouncer Staff Emeritus Messages 9,209 Messages DerAlta Mar 9, 2006 #3 We'll know the exact and correct answer when it is given by Sony.