If there is one track you want to see in GT6, what would it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buzzsaw0115
  • 16 comments
  • 773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
United States
United States
Messages
Buzzsaw0115
So I'm posting this thread to see if you guys would have one track what would it be and why?
 
Sebring
 
I second Sebring, I know it well.
 
Watkins Glen
Road America
Donnington Park
Dijon
Kyalami
Macau
 
Estoril because is in Portugal.
 
C1 Inner, C1 Outer, Shinkanjo (aka New Loop Line) CW & CCW :D
 
Driving Park Test Course. Seattle Circruit
 
El Capitan, pretty please :)
 
GPS Track Creator.


Srsly. there's some backroads in Upstate NY that are goat.
 
Watkin's Glen, so long as it had the short version. I personally don't like the "international" section. The short version is the perfect track for my taste.

Same goes for Sanoma. The short version is one of my favorite tracks, the longer layout just isn't as balanced of a track from my POV.

I also think that new F1 track in Texas would be a nice addition.
 
Pikes Peak.

Nothing else even close ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back