If wheel support isn't added for the PS4 will you buy GT7?

• Thread starter eatyourdog
  • 168 comments

Will you buy GT7?

• Only if support is added for my wheel

Votes: 105 52.8%
  • I will be buying a new wheel

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • I will buy it either way

Votes: 73 36.7%

• Total voters
The Crapmasters T500 doesnt have the security chip but it works with the PS4...
The security chip story is just a lie to justify the monopoly that $ony granted to Crapmasters to sell their overcosted wheels on top of the better models made by Logitech (who is abandoning the console peripherals due to this boycotting on Xone and PS4) and Fanatech...
Fanatech stated they are working on a Wheel rim with security chip to mount on their CS bases but considering the price of a Fanatech CS combo it will be cheaper to build a gaming PC from scratch keeping your G25/27 and play AC and pCars and rfactor and The Crew and NFS and Grid and Shift and iRacer and R3E and F1 2014 and all the tons of racing games available (that often supports modding too) on your gaming PC...

Sad but true...

However if PD will give support to G25/27 (and other wheels) i will be happy to buy a PS4 and GT7 but ONLY if G27 is supported and i dont believe anymore the promises of Kaz...

Yes I'm aware of this information for a few months now. That is the hope as they still investigating what they can do. It would be good to get support like T100 and T500RS which is also not full functionality.

Most likely I think we'll have to have the DS4 connected to the PS4 at the same time as the G27 for full/partial functionality. FFB with Clutch and H pattern would be best

It can be annoying but hey, it's better than buying a new wheel.

Most likely I think we'll have to have the DS4 connected to the PS4 at the same time as the G27 for full/partial functionality. FFB with Clutch and H pattern would be best

It can be annoying but hey, it's better than buying a new wheel.
This is how it works with the T500...
The infamous chip is just to make the wheel work like the pad so you have access to all the PS buttons... the T500 has the buttons like the normal poad of the PS3 so it doesnt have all the functions of the PS4 pad...
The same situation you could have with a logitech or a fanatec wheel if $ony would grant support...

If ever buy a next gen console i will not fall for their consumer scam and buy yet another damn wheel. I'll strictly play with a pad and get a pc for playing proper racing sims with the wheels i already own as they work perfectly and there is absolutely no reason to throw them aside.

It will feel good buying PCARS, the next Grid, AC, Game stock car, Raceroom new for prices around 35 euros and not have to pay for online neither ;)

Last edited:
''If wheel support isn't added for the PS4 will you buy GT7''

What?..No, I need my wheel support, what am I going to do without a wheel? I'm a hamster....lol.......jk, jk...:gtpflag:

tumblr_mz4b73qekP1qmbg8bo1_400.gif
:D

Personally I haven't seen anything from Logitech saying it won't be supported and so far have only heard them trying to make it work. If they get it to work, that is also good news for Fanatec owners I imagine.

Saw this post today, which gives more hope if true: Link

Hopefully there is a new GT7 wheel with FFB pedals, that would be awesome and I will upgrade to that if that happens only if better than T300 or G27.

Please, please, please, let this be true!

When I heard PDI was going to release GT 7 on the PS4, first thing I did was call Logitech to see if the G27 was going to be compatible on the PS4, they were talking about the types of USB ports and a bunch of other garbage, then they finally admitted they were not sure, so I passed on the G27, and now I'm glad I did, but I feel for all you guys who have bought the Logitech G27 in the past year, but with all the PC Sim Racers out there you should be able to sell it, since it is still compatible to the PC, and get the T100 which is compatible to the PS4 and Project Cars, and it is only about $119.00 it has FFB but only 270 degrees of rotation, or get the T300RS by offsetting the price with the sell of your G27, I never race FFB wheels, so I got The Thrustmaster T80, I can't miss what I never had, and I know you think it is basically a wheel and peddles attached to a DS4, but I'm already winning races with it online, and it will due me until GT 7 is released, and by then I expect the price of the T300RS to have dropped, and then I will purchase A T300RS, Unless Project Cars lives up to the hype, which is the main reason I didn't already purchase a T300RS because I still have to first purchase the PS4, and I can't get both, so this T80 is working for me, and I know you guys who are use to FFB will never allow yourselves to be happy with it but maybe you can sacrifice a couple hundred degrees of rotation and get the T100, I talked to A few guys in an online club who all have T100's and they love'em.

And Yes I am going to buy a PS4, and two wheels, The T80 which I already now love, and the T300RS when GT 7 is released, which will probably make me hate my T80, but my wife tried GT6 for the first time with the T80 and won a race, so she will be able race with me using the T80 LOL!!! And from the videos I've seen on Youtube the T300RS seems like a far better wheel over the G27.

Last edited:
For the first time in 15 years I think of quitting GT. There are many gamers like me I guess, who invested a lot of money and effort in GT sim-racing, built cockpits and seats, and finally found their favorite wheel. I don´t like PD´s business behavior when the customer is "forced" to buy one special wheel.
Maybe GT7 will be the reason for me to buy a xbox :).

When I heard PDI was going to release GT 7 on the PS4, first thing I did was call Logitech to see if the G27 was going to be compatible on the PS4, they were talking about the types of USB ports and a bunch of other garbage, then they finally admitted they were not sure, so I passed on the G27, and now I'm glad I did, but I feel for all you guys who have bought the Logitech G27 in the past year, but with all the PC Sim Racers out there you should be able to sell it, since it is still compatible to the PC, and get the T100 which is compatible to the PS4 and Project Cars, and it is only about $119.00 it has FFB but only 270 degrees of rotation, or get the T300RS by offsetting the price with the sell of your G27, I never race FFB wheels, so I got The Thrustmaster T80, I can't miss what I never had, and I know you think it is basically a wheel and peddles attached to a DS4, but I'm already winning races with it online, and it will due me until GT 7 is released, and by then I expect the price of the T300RS to have dropped, and then I will purchase A T300RS, Unless Project Cars lives up to the hype, which is the main reason I didn't already purchase a T300RS because I still have to first purchase the PS4, and I can't get both, so this T80 is working for me, and I know you guys who are use to FFB will never allow yourselves to be happy with it but maybe you can sacrifice a couple hundred degrees of rotation and get the T100, I talked to A few guys in an online club who all have T100's and they love'em.

And Yes I am going to buy a PS4, and two wheels, The T80 which I already now love, and the T300RS when GT 7 is released, which will probably make me hate my T80, but my wife tried GT6 for the first time with the T80 and won a race, so she will be able race with me using the T80 LOL!!! And from the videos I've seen on Youtube the T300RS seems like a far better wheel over the G27.
I can't see anyone being happy about going from a 900 degree wheel with a clutch and shifter to a 270 degree wheel with no clutch and no shifter. The 270 degree part alone would ruin the immersion for most of us it's so unrealistic. It's not about winning races, I could do that with a DS3 if that's all I cared about, it's about the immersion, about reaching a state where you can suspend reality and believe you are actually driving the car on the screen. That's awfully hard to do when the wheel only goes 270 degrees and you're shifting a 427 Shelby Cobra or an M3 E30 with paddle shifters. The T80 is simply out of the question for G27 owners, I can't imagine a single one of us being happy with that alternative.

This is a big deal for me. But along with this GT7 needs to at least match Forza or I won't waste my money.

I can't see anyone being happy about going from a 900 degree wheel with a clutch and shifter to a 270 degree wheel with no clutch and no shifter. The 270 degree part alone would ruin the immersion for most of us it's so unrealistic. It's not about winning races, I could do that with a DS3 if that's all I cared about, it's about the immersion, about reaching a state where you can suspend reality and believe you are actually driving the car on the screen. That's awfully hard to do when the wheel only goes 270 degrees and you're shifting a 427 Shelby Cobra or an M3 E30 with paddle shifters. The T80 is simply out of the question for G27 owners, I can't imagine a single one of us being happy with that alternative.

I understand Johnypenso, you have every right to be ticked, I was just trying to offer some encouragement, not to minimize the dilemma, but what about the other alternative I proposed of selling your G27, and using that cash to buy A T300RS to offset the steep price? at least you will have the satisfaction of knowing you are set for many years to come, I can't see Sony NOT making the PS5 compatible to official wheels on the next Gen console, since the G27 was never official to begin with, I think we should be secure with the purchase of the T300RS wheel.

I understand Johnypenso, you have every right to be ticked, I was just trying to offer some encouragement, not to minimize the dilemma, but what about the other alternative I proposed of selling your G27, and using that cash to buy A T300RS to offset the steep price? at least you will have the satisfaction of knowing you are set for many years to come, I can't see Sony NOT making the PS5 compatible to official wheels on the next Gen console, since the G27 was never official to begin with, I think we should be secure with the purchase of the T300RS wheel.
I'm not ticked:lol: I'm just explaining how I don't believe anyone used to a G27 would take three steps backwards to a T100 or T80 and be happy. I wouldn't, and I don't know a single G27 owner that would. As I've said before, my two alternatives were gaming PC+keep the G27 or PS4+T300. Both are the same amount of money. The only reason to get a PS4 would be for GT and I seriously doubt it'll be anything close to what I want even with a complete overhaul. Everything else is available on PC that I want so it's basically $1000 to play GT7 with a wheel + $50/year to play online. $1000 is a lot of money for one game. Based on quite a few anecdotal reports, I'm doubting the durability of the T300 already so that factors into the decision as well.

FYI, the Logitech DFGT was the official wheel of GT5 at launch and Logitech wheels have been supported by GT all along.

DFGT was the official wheel of GT5

You're right, Logitech DFGT was the Official wheel Of PDI GT5, but Thrustmaster is the Official wheel of Sony PS4, So there is still some hope of many years of compatibility stability with the Thrustmaster T300RS for GT 7 and GT 8, Project Cars and beyond, Codemasters F1 2015 and beyond, Grid variety, and that's just in Auto Sport Games alone, I may even play Mortal Kobat, and Tekken, So I will get my moneys worth for the New Gen PS4 👍, but if you only want GT 7, you have a really tough decision to make my friend. Hope to see you there in GT 7.

You're right, Logitech DFGT was the Official wheel Of PDI GT5, but Thrustmaster is the Official wheel of Sony PS4, So there is still some hope of many years of compatibility stability with the Thrustmaster T300RS for GT 7 and GT 8, Project Cars and beyond, Codemasters F1 2015 and beyond, Grid variety, and that's just in Auto Sport Games alone, I may even play Mortal Kobat, and Tekken, So I will get my moneys worth for the New Gen PS4 👍, but if you only want GT 7, you have a really tough decision to make my friend. Hope to see you there in GT 7.
Decision was easy and it was made months ago:lol: Console will always be an option down the road, but GT won't be out for quite some time, one year minimum, but at the speed PD works I'd say more like Christmas 2016. In the meantime I have cheap and easy access to every single sim ever made. I was a dedicated console guy my whole life, but PC sims have really opened my eyes as to what is possible sitting in front of your tv with a $250 peripheral in your hands. It's not for everyone, GT still has a strong appeal for various reasons, but if you really want to simulate racing as best you can, there really is no other option. Of course PCars might change that for console but it's still only one game.

This morning I ran a 35 lapper at Blackwood in a 427 Cobra, no aids, no ABS, full heel and toe shifting where you have to match revs and time the clutch accurately or the gears won't engage, you can stall on the starting line etc. Tires to match the grip and slip angles of that era. Miss a shift and you can damage both your engine and transmission just like in a real car. Lock up your tires hard and you can flat spot them just like in a real car. All the stuff I'd like to see on GT but I don't think you'll ever really get or if you do, they'll just pay lipservice to it like they do a lot of things in GT. Which is fine, it's not meant to be a true racing simulation, it's a driving simulation and I think they take the distinction very seriously and it shows in the game.

Funny thing about the Blackwood race, the 35 laps (average around 1:23) was considered a "shorter" race, trying to encourage more participation:lol:. That's refreshing.

GT3 => Force Feedback (DF)
GT4 => 900º (DFP)
GT5P => clutch + manual gears (G25), RT adjustment dial (DFGT)
GT5-GT6 => high quality stronger feedback (T500RS)
GT7 => ?

It's more than probable that PD will surprise with a new developed wheel with some interesting feature hardcoded to be used in GT7, maybe force feedback pedals or a new advanced form of feedback through a wheel or rig. They like to innovate in those things.

So I will wait until see what happens, compatible or not my G25 could be not what I would like to play GT7.

GT4 => 900º (DFP)
GT5P => clutch + manual gears (G25), RT adjustment dial (DFGT)
GT7 => ?

It's more than probable that PD will surprise with a new developed wheel with some interesting feature hardcoded to be used in GT7, maybe force feedback pedals or a new advanced form of feedback through a wheel or rig. They like to innovate in those things.

So I will wait until see what happens, compatible or not my G25 could be not what I would like to play GT7.
Any innovation will come from wheel manufacturers as it always has, unrelated to GT or PD. There are tons of things going on in the PC world that have been going on for a decade that are not implemented in the GT series like a game that accounts for a fully manual, unsynchronized transmission requiring revmatching for a proper downshift to take full advantage of shifter capabilities, something that would apply in real life to a good portion of the GT car database. A proper working clutch, again available on PC sims for a decade or more would be a nice start. If anything, PD and GT are a decade behind in exploiting the capabilities of wheels and need a huge improvement just to get caught up, let alone implement any new technology. They should focus on maximizing the capabilities of what already exists before getting into anything new.

Any innovation will come from wheel manufacturers as it always has, unrelated to GT or PD.

If anything, PD and GT are a decade behind in exploiting the capabilities of wheels and need a huge improvement just to get caught up, let alone implement any new technology. They should focus on maximizing the capabilities of what already exists before getting into anything new.
You lacks in GT history.

I’d share some inside information about the development of the Driving Force GT. In ten years as a product manager for Logitech, I’ve had the opportunity to work with a number of awesome people in the gaming industry. However, the person who has had the most substantial effect on my projects is Mr. Kazunori Yamauchi, president of Polyphony Digital Inc. and the mastermind behind the Gran Turismo series of racing games. Some of my most memorable experiences have been developing racing wheels for the PS2 and PS3 – particularly the Gran Turismo series.

My first major project was the venerable Driving Force Pro, which introduced 900-degree steering with force feedback to racing simulators – starting with Gran Turismo 4. It was Mr. Yamauchi’s idea to develop such a wheel, as the first Driving Force wheel was only able to turn 220 degrees and the extra rotation would allow for significantly more realism and much finer steering control.

Some time after the launch of GT4, Mr. Yamauchi approached us with ideas for a steering wheel to accompany the next title in the Gran Turismo series. His design again contained features that hadn’t been seen before in simulator racing wheels; in particular, the Realtime Adjustment Dial for modifying car settings on the fly.

It’s a great feeling to be able to help develop products like the Driving Force Pro and Driving Force GT. These are products that push the envelope in terms of design and deliver new and exciting features to gamers. To do this requires a significant amount of interaction with companies like Polyphony Digital Inc. Without that level of interaction, our gaming products wouldn’t be able to deliver the great experiences that they do.
http://blog.logitech.com/2009/03/27/the-making-of-the-logitech-driving-force-gt/

The T500 RS’s dual official GT5 and PlayStation® licenses are the result of this unique positioning, as Kazunori Yamauchi, CEO of Polyphony Digital and Senior Vice President of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., explains: “The goal that I set for the Thrustmaster team was to design for me the most precise wheel ever developed, without any latency – to accurately reproduce the sensations of GT5, and let users truly feel the emotions experienced by drivers on real racing circuits.”
http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/p...cially-licensed-sony-computer-entertainment-a

Existed long before the original Driving Force released; including in limited form on consoles. I had a Microsoft Sidewinder that I basically ran into the ground playing Sports Car GT and NFS IV back in the 3dfx days. The Driving Force wasn't even a new design, being an upgraded version of the PC wheel Logitech put on the market a year prior:
JOY-FMLAGP-USB-R-box.jpg

GT3's "innovation" in that respect was working with Logitech to provide a standardized button protocol that many games on the PS2 could support.

Which in this context means PD had the most popular game to support it and gave it a huge boost, just like (but to a greater extent than) the earlier GT games did with the earlier Namco NeGcon; though I'd say that probably could count. They certainly moved the industry along.

GT4 => 900º (DFP)
An actual innovation in control input; and one with wide reaching implications across the industry. The DFP really was the first major 900 degree wheel in a sea of 200/270 ones, and its impact cannot be understated. Especially coming in at pretty much the same price as most 200/270 degree wheels.

GT5P => clutch + manual gears (G25)
A wheel that had nothing to do with GT in either development or release, and was not officially supported by GT in the first place until GT5 Spec II half a decade later (after the G27 released) even though its release predated that of GT5: P.

RT adjustment dial (DFGT)
Such a dead end that even PD abandoned it when Sony jumped companies; and PD were the only ones who directly supported it.

That's, um... pretty vague. Much higher quality wheels, with much greater feedback and control, than the ~$150 ones had existed long before Sony jumped in bed with Thrustmaster to make one. The buzzwords in the press release above don't really say much either. Belt driven wheels had already existed (pretty sure they predated gear driven ones, in fact), and GT's main contribution seems to pan out to commissioning a very expensive wheel design that is actually natively supported by something very popular. From what I've seen in the hardware forums, it also seems to be fairly arguable whether the T500 is actually the best wheel period, or simply the best wheel to use with GT5/GT6.

Last edited:
It was not a list of GT wheel innovations, it was a list of GT implemented wheel features through the series, no matter if they were available before in PC or not. That was not the point.

Anyway GT was responsible of two major steps that the PC sim community should be grateful, introducing the use of a 900º FF wheel and the option of a mass professional wheel for an affordable price when the other comparable options at the time were extremely expensive.

If GT7 brings something new to the table is more than probably that PC players will benefit again.

It was not a list of GT wheel innovations, it was a list of GT implemented wheel features through the series, no matter if they were available before in PC or not. That was not the point.

Anyway GT was responsible of two major steps that the PC sim community should be grateful, introducing the use of a 900º FF wheel and the option of a mass professional wheel for an affordable price when the other comparable options at the time were extremely expensive.

If GT7 brings something new to the table is more than probably that PC players will benefit again.
Uncorrect... LOGITECH introduced the 900° wheel and the affordable wheel with shifter and cluutch pedal...
PD and $ony didnt forced Logitech, in fact the G25/G27 family was designed mainly as a multi platform peripheral cause it lacks totally the PS/Xbox buttons...

Uncorrect... LOGITECH introduced the 900° wheel and the affordable wheel with shifter and cluutch pedal...
PD and $ony didnt forced Logitech, in fact the G25/G27 family was designed mainly as a multi platform peripheral cause it lacks totally the PS/Xbox buttons...
"My first major project was the venerable Driving Force Pro, which introduced 900-degree steering with force feedback to racing simulators – starting with Gran Turismo 4. It was Mr. Yamauchi’s idea to develop such a wheel, as the first Driving Force wheel was only able to turn 220 degrees and the extra rotation would allow for significantly more realism and much finer steering control."

http://blog.logitech.com/2009/03/27/the-making-of-the-logitech-driving-force-gt/

Not sure about the rest, with a "professional wheel" I was not referring to the G25, I was referring to the Thrustmaster T500RS that at the time competed directly with the very expensive "Frex" steering wheels line.

Interesting story here.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=725281&page=158

Well guys, i never had any news to bring, but now i have a story to share with you guys...

I went to the SEMA auto show last month, and only now i´m back home and with free time to write and stuff.

Going past the BMW booth i noticed the M4 pace car with Gran Turismo logos and stoped by to check it. Then i saw a couple of GT booths, and since they had the Thurstmaster 500 i decided to wait in line to drive it.

There was a guy playing it, so i had to wait. As i look to the side i see some guys in black shirts and their credentials read "Sony Santa Monica". A closer look and... TRANSLATOR SAN!!!

He´s an awesome guy, he even said to me "do you want me to bring out my notepad?" and we chatted for a few minutes. I asked where Kaz was because of the awards and his response was "he´s here, actually he´s playing right in front of us".

Really?

Taking a closer look the "guy" i was waiting to finish his demo run was Kazunori Yamauchi himself, and i finally had a chance to meet him and ask a few questions.

I said i was ready to buy the wheel, if i should do it. Before Translator san even translated the phrase he was already nodding his head saying no, that it didn´t make sense since i already had a G25.

1- There will be a new wheel to go along GT7

2 - The G25 will work on PS4, they didn´t told me how, but they assured me it is going to work.

3 - GT7 is one or two years away.

4 - GT Academy is almost certain for Brazil

5 - They know people are asking for more hardcore features and they will implement some of those in GT7

6 - He knows that car leaderboards are missing. I asked about it, he laughed at it and assured me it´s coming, it´s not forgotten.

Overall it was a great day, i never expected to meet him in person and be able to ask a few questions... i regret not getting Translator san´s email so i could bother him with more questions in the future, but hey, it was nice.

So i ended up not buying the wheel and feeling a bit more confident that my beloved leaderboards will one day be back.

I´m not gonna spread this info all over the web because they were nice to me to talk about the wheel and stuff and it might not be a good thing to post things that are not yet open to the general public.

It was not a list of GT wheel innovations
Anyway GT was responsible of two major steps that the PC sim community should be grateful
Pick an argument and stick with it.

the option of a mass professional wheel for an affordable price when the other comparable options at the time were extremely expensive.
This was already explained to you. I'll also point out that $600 for a wheel that arguably isn't better than the premium wheels already on the market isn't "affordable".

it was a list of GT implemented wheel features through the series, no matter if they were available before in PC or not. That was not the point.
So if this is the argument you're trying to claim you really meant all along, even though it's clear that you're trying to argue both sides of the fence at once, let me ask you something:

How does "These are features GT eventually supported" (and I already pointed out that one of the things on your list wasn't officially supported) contradict what Johnnypenso was saying about how GT was generally far behind the curve with PC sims supporting those same things? And who is supposed to actually care that "GT eventually supported wheels that PD didn't actually have anything to do with their original development"

Existed long before the original Driving Force released; including in limited form on consoles. I had a Microsoft Sidewinder that I basically ran into the ground playing Sports Car GT and NFS IV back in the 3dfx days. The Driving Force wasn't even a new design, being an upgraded version of the PC wheel Logitech put on the market a year prior:
JOY-FMLAGP-USB-R-box.jpg

There was a version of that for PS2 with blue grips called the GT Force. It wasn't bad at the time, and I still have mine.

phpQfiIbl.jpg

Been a DS3 user since GT5, I'm okay if I don't have a steering wheel, and if GT7 is there, I'll use my DS4 by then.

Yeah, Saidur Ali linked to that earlier in the thread.

Putting aside whether Kaz makes broken promises or not I reckon the important thing is that he wants GT7 to support Logitec wheels, or at least the G25 (and thus by default also some older Fanatec wheels as well). As it is said that the T500 will work without a security chip in GT7 on the PS4 it is obviously a matter of having the drivers written that will enable Logitec stuff to work.

As as I understand it, though, writing drivers to get complex hardware working correctly is one of the more challenging things to do in programming. Logitec doesn't have much incentive to do the deed (they may sell a few more wheels, but people might steer away from them due to the less than full functionality with the PS4 interface) and PD might not have the people able to do it. It is a special skill.

And having said all that I have ignored factors such as any licensing fees Sony might want to impose, which could make the whole thing economically unfeasible and just a bad business decision for Logitec.

GranTurismo is not a "game" meant to be "played" with a DS.... It´s a "driving experience" (I didn´t say sim...) that you have to experience with a WHEEL.

GT is one thing with a controller, and another totally different thing with a wheel. And it doesn´t matter if it´s a low or high end one.

I don´t "use" any GranTurismo with a DS. And I WON´T "play" GT7 (or whatever) with a DS4....

I guess that that´s the key point wich have delayed the release of a HD HD HD release of GT6 on PS4. PD doesn´t want to destroy the community not giving any kind of support to the myriad of Logi and Fanatec users out there.

I still have trust in PD, and much more in Kaz. I hope to at least....

I´ll play NFS and Driveclub on PS4 with my DS4... but those are just games to play... GT is much more than that.

I think this wheel/console/game compatibility conundrum places the consumer in an unfavorable position, but what it comes down to (for me) is prioritizing what is important (the wheel, the game, the console).

Being basically just a GT guy (the other sims and consoles haven't interested me), I recently purchased the T300RS after reading that Logitech would not be supported on the PS4. In retrospect, purchasing the T300RS was a hasty decision even after the long wait (and the add-ons are STILL not available).

So, after a year of bullet proof reliability using a DFGT on GT5&6, all I really miss is having a clutch and shifter. Therefore, the logical thing would have been upgrading to the G27 rather than getting the T300RS. The question isn't will I play GT7 (I will), but should I trade in my T300RS for a G27 if GT7 isn't likely to be out in a year or more.

Who knows, as Jordan said, we shouldn't expect any official for GT7 compatibility information until the game is actually announced. Maybe the G27 will work after all. And since I'm not planning on getting a PS4 anytime soon, I can look forward to a year's worth of use on a G27 playing GT6, because as of now, the T300RS is sitting in the corner collecting dust.

Back