If you could add a FR non drifting car...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lazy Liquid
  • 21 comments
  • 1,848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,268
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Messages
LazyLiquid
...witch ones would they be?

Remember, no Formula D, D1 or any kind of modified car.

(if you don´t liked the thread, sorry... i was bored.)
 
I made a thread like this already...
 
It´s ok. In this case you can ignore this thread and just let id dive down.
 
Any BMW Wagon. :dopey:
 
Every single Toyota Chaser.
 
Q45 and Nissan Cedric. Don't know why the Nissan S12 isn't in this game
 
DriftMissle
Every single Toyota Chaser.

I have a feeling you are ASA...


I would add the 1998 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe.
That's my dream car.
 
I want a freaking Genesis Coupe with a V6 and turbo option.. K thx bye.
 
fastfox400
I want a freaking Genesis Coupe with a V6 and turbo option.. K thx bye.

I second this
 
Nissan Laurel C33 and Toyota Cresta X70/X80

Difficult choices...
 
Last edited:
BMW E30 with optional M-Bodykit (and engine :drool:).
 
Nissan Laurel for me.
 
VS commodore. I'll look the hoon part :sly:
 
Oh and a premium Onevia (PS13 rear end/RPS13 front end).
 
ORPHANTHIRTY7
I have a feeling you are ASA...

I would add the 1998 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe.
That's my dream car.

Lol your wrong. Asa is unbanned next week. Anyway I would add the new Boss 302 or Camaro zL1.
 
Nissan 200sx turbo 84'
 
Volvo 242 turbo intercooler (homologated flathood)
 

Hoon is Aussie slang for someone who drives in an anti social or reckless way.It's so widely used that the police use the word hoon and hooning in official police reports.
 
This post is kind of flawed because we're all going to be using it for drifting anyways.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back