If you could add in one more car to Vice City, what would it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 81 comments
  • 3,609 views

Max Powers

(Banned)
Messages
4,475
Messages
XBL: MelBlount
Messages
MelBlount
I think I'd want a WRX.
 
Was there a WRX in the 80s?

I'd like a nice Pinto that explodes at random times.
 
Shelby Mustang GT 500!! just like the one in Gone in 60 Seconds! that would be sick!
Also a Datsun 1600! or 240Z
Any of those would be pretty cool!
Peace
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Was there a WRX in the 80s?


Probably not, but I'd still like it.
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe a nice Ford Escort RS1600 (although thats from the 70`s). Or the origional 80`s Audi quattro.

So many nice cars from the 80`s.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Was there a WRX in the 80s?

I'd like a nice Pinto that explodes at random times.

KICK ASS!!!!!THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'd probably put a Bentley EXP Speed 8 or Mazda 787B in. sure they weren't around then but it'd be a great way to outrun cops....
 
Originally posted by RVDNuT374
Viper GTS. Did someone say getaway car? :D
:lol:

As for me, hmmm..., probably a patriot but in a military version.
 
I miss the Banshee from GTA3. Shelby Cobra / 60's british roadster type of car.
 
Isn't the Banshee in GTA3? Sorry, I don't have VC.
 
Yeah, that would be good. A Cobra-type car.

Mmmm...
 
Call me wacky, but I'd like a pair of those rollerskates.
 
Why has no one mentioned a police motorcycle yet? Or ATV's? :confused:
 
An ATV would be cool. I'd love running down gang members on a quad.
 
Call me wacky, but I'd like a pair of those rollerskates.

howzabout a vision gator or powell peralta skateboard! nothin' would be cooler than helping tommy outrun the fuzz on one ...
 
Originally posted by vat_man
A high powered bull-dozer.

It would be nice to have another cars that blows up smaller cars on contact...hmm...
 
That would be sick to have a ride on lawnmower!!! And make the game so when you run onver a person with it ****in blood and limbs and **** fly everywhere!!!! that would literally be SICK!!
im getting a bit carried away arent i 😈
Peace
 
Back