If you could add one car to GT5, what would it be?

^ đź‘Ť

post-25499-1174448746.jpg

really?? of all cars to add in the game, another skyline?!?!

vote P4/5 race and road versions (drool):drool:

video-short-documentary-on-glickenhaus-ferrari-p4-5.jpg

ferrari_enzo_p4-5.jpg

glickenhaus-ferrari-p4-5-competizione-hits-the-track_100337434_l.jpg

Last edited:
The most likely F1 cars possible. I'll name them by their team names: Red Bull, Mclaren, Mercedes-GP, The Lotus teams, <insert another one that I have missed>.

Vector M12 or Venturi Atlantique or Nissan Kure R33 GT Race Car or Nissan Zexel Skyline Race Car or Dodge Concept Car, these all were featured in GT2.

koenigsegg-agera-r-2011-1.jpg

Koenigsegg Agera R

Most awesome hypercar out there imo :)

Also, other Koenigseggs, the new Lambo Aventador, some more Pagani's (Zonda Cinque most of all), and many many more... but, if I had to choose one, it'll be the Agera R :D

Krizzay
Don't know if it's an evo, the picture was just for illustration. I was talking about the e30 M3 in general.

I think the M3 Evo had a taller rear spoiler now that I think of it. But still, had to have a guess at it. :)

The BMW 2002 Turbo Schnitzer (1977) is ace, and could easily be done considering the road car is there already, plus the Alpina version in white with red and blue markings. :)

Vector W8t twin-turbo. met a guy out here that owns 2! there are hardly any and a dude from Bismark, ND owns 2!?!? he was quite the nerd and his car made my little Corrado look like an SUV.

Back