If you could add one car to GT5, what would it be?

Whichever of the following that would be the easiest for them-

Cadillac CTS-V Sedan
cadillac-cts-v.jpg

Shelby GT500 Super Snake
roadandtrack_supersnake.jpg

Ferrari FXX
edo_competition_ferrari_fxx_image004.jpg

I don't get this type of threads. Do people who post really read all the other posts before? Really?
I never do, that's why I always try to stay away from these 'list your stuff' threads. OK, the last posts will get some attention, from the guy who posts next. The first OP post maybe also, and the post on the last page which still is on top of the post, but the rest? Have you all read what the others have posted?
So is that how it works?

I find it interesting that in just about every thread that asks around the likes of what car would you like in GT5, a car from Porsche inevitable shows up. Not that I have a problem with it.

It's just that I think we should throw out Porsche all together just because its not really in the game other than being somewhat represented by Ruf (Don't argue what Ruf is or isn't, this will go on forever until the end of time).

Anyway, I'd choose the Lamborghini RS-V. That V12 is orgasmic.

If I can add another bunch, then it would be all of the current FIA GT cars.

See, he didn't even read my post! Proof! it's just above his post. These kind of threads are useless, except PD takes them for real... sure PD only takes Kaz for real

We all read your post, we just don't feel like wasting our time with you.

Porsche Carrera GT
Ferrari FXX

+1 Carrera GT, otherwise V8 Supercars. But let's face it, none of it's going to happen... Besides V8 Supercars would be useless unless PD also added realistic AI, racing rules, mandatory pit stops etc. which they clearly have no intention of doing. Oh well, for the hell of it 👍:

The new Pagani Huayra. But EA made sure that's not gonna happen.
Damn them for taking cars out of other games, while it's not improving their own game.

Not many old cars on the wish lists here (and yes, I did read them all :D ).

My first pick would be a 55-57 Jaguar D Type; second would be a Subaru Forester STi. That Range Rover Storm needs serious competition :lol:

Gotta include the CTS-V sedan and wagon. Kaz must be jealous that Japan can't make a sedan to compete! :D

Epic truth! 👍

GT5 NEEDS the CTS V sedan... and tuning options for compound boost twin turbos please... and make the titanium exhaust sound like it has 8 cylinders.

I would never stop playing.:drool:

Back