If you could buy just ONE DTM car, which one would it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scuudz
  • 53 comments
  • 3,339 views
I have all of the DTM cars, but I must say I enjoy driving the Alfa 155 the most.
 
The Alfa really looks cool with it's 4 exhausts. But the sound in game just horrible, a real pain. Dtm no question what to pick, of course a Mercedes, not in a million years i gonna buy an Audi 
 
Will be awesome to see BMW coming back to the series next season.
 
OP is uncertain of which car he should get, that's why he made this thread.
 
What ever you do remember to only change the oil and keep them stock. That's the best way to drive these beauties!
 
Heart says Alfa 155, head says A4 touring! 👍
 
The Astra is a very fast car indeed, but if it came down to it the Alfa 155 wins hands down.
 
I like the Audi R8 LMS '09 but its a prize car
 
I bought the Lexus DTM Concept ISF. I like it over the others and knew I would use it more than once. Plus in the seasonal I wanted the money so thats the cheapest car to buy to win the 2 million
 
Calibra. Looks mean, sounds meaner, and has grip in the corners that's more tenacious than a fat kid holding onto a candybar.

What he said 👍

Loved it since GT2 when I done as many Endurances in it as I was allowed. Great car.
 
M3 because my uncle has one in real life:)
 
I like the A4 the most but the best DTM car in the game is the mercedes CLK from 2000 Its the one that performs the best (stock) and has the highest lvl 19 (if im not mistaken) the TT is also very good in terms of performance
 
No the race spec in the oucd my uncle has the road car
 
Hi
I like the M3 GTR.

I did buy the R8 for 5 million (I know it can be won later on), but I was disapointed as at high speed it runs out of steam.

Paul
 
After considering the A4, I decided to go ahead and buy the CLK. Won the seasonal event on my first try with relative ease. I like the way it handles too. It suits my driving style.

REALLY like the look of the Audis though so I probably will dish out for one of those when I have more money.

Thanks for all the input.
 
pb5
Hi
I like the M3 GTR.

I did buy the R8 for 5 million (I know it can be won later on), but I was disapointed as at high speed it runs out of steam.

Paul

If I'm understanding you correctly...

Can't you adjust the gear ratio? Go to a track and do a lap, then note when the car's speed peaks (if it's before the end of the longest straight). Then increase top speed if needs be (lengthen the gear ratio); keep doing this until the car only just reaches it's maximum at the end of your chosen track's longest straight. Obviously reduce the top speed if the car doesn't reach it's top speed before the end of a track's longest straight. Otherwise you are wasting a car's power + potential.

Sorry to go off-topic.
 
Got all the touring cars and the best few to me are,

- CLK touring (Ridiculous all-round performace and stats)
- BMW GTR Race (For some reason, I drive really well with this car)
- Audi R8 LMS (If you count this as a touring car)

Really fun car to drive, all of em.

If i could have only 1 of them, it will probably be the Audi R8 LMS for looks :)
 
I'm going to say the Abt Audi TT-R, but please, no one ask me to explain why (the fact that I was given one by the game just before I needed it might be something to do with it).
 
I'd get the old Merc, because it's cool. Or the Alfa, because it's cool and fast.
 
MB 190E.
Bought it this weekend. Was waiting for this since release.
Only 390bhp stock but only 980kg too!
440bhp with turbo 2 and about 480(?) with stage 3 Turbo.
Just a dream to drive.

This and the 155 DTM :)
 
Calibra! and the 155.

I use to like in other GTs the mercedes clk, but this time it looks very ugly:tdown:
 
Anyone compared the ABT TT-R with the A4 DTM car?

I have the TT-R and love it, but with the A4 sitting in my OCD just one more evening I'm considering picking that one up as well - unless it is too similar to drive to the TT-R.
 
Back