If you could only keep 5 cars.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter citizen_mk
  • 54 comments
  • 3,076 views
Messages
17
Messages
citizen_mk
Ok so imagine the scenario, PD recall all cars to HQ due to people cracking the game and duping etc, but as a gesture of good will allow us to keep 5 non duped cars only

Based on fun driving or smashing the competion off the park

Toyota "soap dish" 7
Toyota minolta
Audi R8 full tune - lovely car
Vette ZR1 rm
Lambo Gallardo full tune

Go on what would yours be ???
 
Corvette ZR-1 RM
Viper ACR
Acura NSX RM
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

and the fifth is difficult. Either Lamorghini Gallardo or SLS AMG. Or maybe something completely different. I don't know, but the first 4 for sure.
 
Daihatsu MIRA
Nissan R390 Race Car
Toyota Celica 1600GT (TA22)
MR2 1600 G-Limited (AW11)
MR2 G-Limited (SW20)

The cars that are enjoyable to me
 
It's all about what you want to keep and have fun driving no shame in any, I actualy nearly put the I-miev on it as it had me laughing when I was driving
 
Fully tuned Peugeot 106 S16 (sprayed yellow)
Fully tuned Daihatsu Midget
Fully tuned Dodge Charger (sprayed matte black)
CLK Touring Car for the 'Ring
Nissan R92CP for everything else
 
Lexus LFA :drool:
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
Chevrolet Impala #48 LOWE's Jimmie Johnson
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
Ford Fusion NASCAR #99 Carl Edwards

Although now I think of it, I couldn't just choose just 5 cars... I love many, many cars in this game - I would miss many... :guilty:
 
X1 - for grinding, and for B Spec Bob
Minolta 88v - for srs business high level competition
Silvia RM mod - for secksy times and drift ;)
Midget II D - for Kei car fun, and drift lolwat? :D

Last one would be a rally car... not sure if I'd choose the Escudo for MASS overkill / multitasking, or if I'd choose something a bit more respectable. ;) Something like the Loeb Citroen rally car.
 
Yes there are lots of cars that would be hard to part from although I would gladly give them the swimmwagen back and hope I never have to own the camper van !!
 
Well I need my absolute favorite cars and cars that can win most races. So my list would be...

Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel
Nissan GT-R SpecV
Aston Martin DB9
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 RM

Can't really decide for #5. Either my chrome CIEN Concept, Shelby Series One Super Charged, Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren, TVR Cerbera Speed 12 or Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR.
 
X2010 prototype (for high speed tracks and long races)
Toyota GT-ONE
Audi R8
Mazda roadster RS (NC) '07
BMW M3 coupe chrome line
 
Elise 111r RM (destroys its league)
Nsx type r '02 (love it great street car)
nissan Gt-r specV '09
subaru 22b
FTO Super touring car.

Nothing insanely fast, but i love all of these cars, lol.
 
Fun thread!

FC3S RX-7
'71 Mustang Mach 1
Countach LP400
Honda Z ACT

Car 5? Hrmmm...

Either my Chromeline 300SL or my Celica XXfor the noise alone, it sounds killer with the titanium exhaust! :dopey:
 
X2010
ZR1 RM
FT-86 Sports Concept/Tuscan Speed 6 (for the color of the cars with the shifting paint).
458 Italia
MX-5 Roadster 2007
 
ZR1 RM
Challenger SRT-8
69 Z/28 RM
F430 Scuderia
R10
 
BMW M3 '04
BMW M Coupe '98
BMW McLaren F1 GTR
BMW V12 LMR
BMW 135i
 
all cars are fully built

civic EK hatch
430 scuderia
ZR1 vette
NSX
viper gts
 
-Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
-Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel (for Bob/grinding, obviously)
-Lotus Elise 111R RM
-Tommy Kaira ZZII
-Ferrari 430 Scuderia
 
a fun list, indeed!

Maserati GranTurismo S -she's one of my favorite cars in the game for no discernable reason. i just like it.
Ford GT '06 -the Ford GT is my favorite car of all time.
High End Performance G37 -it has a fatty PS3 in the back seat. fun to drive as well.
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot -it took me a long, long time to save up for that car.
GTby Citroen Race Car -it's a batmobile.
 
Nissan R390 road car Matte Black fully tuned. Just a blast to drive.
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Subaru WRX 2010 WRC
Chevrolet Impala #42 Juan Pablo Montoya
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
 
1) Xanavi Nismo GT-R (the 4WD one from '04. Love it)
2) BMW M3 GTR Race Car (loved it in GT4 and still love it now)
3) Corvette ZR-1 RM (speaks for itself)
4) C-West RAZO Silvia (turned it into a drift machine, total monster:tup:)
5) F430 Scuderia (tuned to beat my mates enzo round the 'ring)
 
What if you actually play the game the correct way and don't duplicate, like me? Would they take the cars away from me? And it seems that you seem to duplicate yourself...
 
it's a hypothetical question.

and you are most noble for playing it the correct way...lol
 
1. ZR1 RM.
2. '96 Elise RM.
3. BMW Z4 M Coupe.
4. Mobil NSX Super GT.
5. FTO Touring Car.
 
Mustang Mach 1 - Black with Nascar tires and fully tuned, love that beast and it does fast turns!

Alfa Romeo 8C - Full tune, it became a very nice car to drive

Countach LP400 - Got to have it in BLACK. Loved the car since I first saw it in Cannonball Run 1. Best carmovie intro ever, give me goosebumps every time I watch it!

Mugen Motul Civic - Enjoyed it in GT4 and now GT5, tune it to 295hp and soft slicks, killer! And have a nice racing history from the decade racing was RACING

Veyron 16.4 - I tried to conquer GT All Stars whit that heavy soapbox, in the prosess of trying to get the car to do fast turns it became a 1150hp driftmonster :trouble:
 
Last edited:
1. `07 Lexus IS F RM
2. `69 Chevy Camaro Z28 RM
3. `08 HKS CT230R
4. `06 Ferrari F430 Scuderia
5. `10 Red Bull X2010 Prototype (ridiculous can be fun!)


I feel like returning to this thread in a month to see how much my answers might change!
 
What if you actually play the game the correct way and don't duplicate, like me? Would they take the cars away from me? And it seems that you seem to duplicate yourself...

I think you might be missing the point of this exercise...:dunce:
 
Ford GT40
McLaren F1
Suzuki Escudo
BMW M5
Audi R8 5.2
 
Art Morrison Corvette
Lotus Elise 111R
Mini Cooper S '05
Pagani Zonda R
Ferrari 599
 
Back