If you could real-world own any GT5 car...which?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 130 comments
  • 8,171 views
Mine's Skyline GT-R. After seeing it on the track on best motoring I was hooked. The acceleration is incredible & it's an all around beast.

 
McLaren F1, it's my favouite car of all time so I NEED ONE in real life :)
 
McLaren MP4 12C in Fire Black.

4479991319_a71d7a62e0_z.jpg
 
Evo X in Red Metallic. Or the Giulia TZ2.
 
vw_bus_updated.jpg

You can drive this with sun flower OIL!!!! And I love the look. I would sell my home and drive around the world. : Dreaming : :smoking: :chilling:
 
Murcielago LP640 with a stick shift,last of the old school lambos.
I grew up with the car ever since I was 7...When it was introduced in 2001.
When I got the chance to test in in GT5 I really liked it.

3672069798_0cce328e41.jpg

That looks ingame :D

I think the SLS AMG would be a nice car for me... You can use it also to go and buy some food or you can use it on the race track...

I also love Lambo but it´s not a car for all day...
 
My in sweet Mazda RX-8. She won me a lot of races, and I'm very happy with the way I tuned her. :D
 
Honestly, the VW Golf R32.

I already have a big penis, what do I need with some big flashy over compensating car?
 
oooh toughy

well the r390 road car would be great... nissan never actually sold them :dunce:
but i wouldnt mind the btr yellowbird
and the mclaren f1 wouldnt hurt
and
and
and
i cannot pick
 
My Fully tuned Shelby Cobra 427.. That thing is FAST! Or the Maserai of the game. :D
 
vw_bus_updated.jpg

You can drive this with sun flower OIL!!!! And I love the look. I would sell my home and drive around the world. : Dreaming : :smoking: :chilling:

Good taste, was helping assembly the powerplant for one of these yesterday, still not me favourite sound but its pretty beasty!
 
'69 Camaro Z28 302.
 
My feuropal C63 or any of my later model C5/C6 Corvettes
 
A gold chromed XJ13, so I sell it and buy lots of other cars ^_^
 
Definitely the Art Morrison Corvette. Nothing more, nothing less. :cool:
 
Ford GT Test car or Ferrari P330
 
I'd obviously choose my favorite car of all time
KPGC10-003.jpg

I'd kill just to even have this car as a premium in GT5. I guess Forza 3 will have to do.
 
Back