If you had to stick to one video game for an entire year, what would it be?

No Man's sky would be one of them.
Although a loophole on that could be Minecraft (With modded) as you still play minecraft but each can be done differently.

In the 12 months after it came out (whenever it was, 2018?) I only played Forza Horizon 4. I didn't really mean to, but it was a lot of fun, easy to pick up, relaxing and there was so much to do.
Wow, you had actually stuck to a game for an entire year without even trying?! That's impressive! Seeing how many times that game has been mentioned here already, it must be pretty darn good. Kind of makes me wonder what I am missing out on these days. 🤔

it must be pretty darn good
I think it's the best racing game I've ever played, it definitely has its flaws but I also have the fact that I came of age during the golden age of the Max Power side of UK car culture so it was extremely nostalgic for me (even if they added the Pulsar GTi-R, one of the god-tier halo cars of my youth, quite late into its life cycle).

It's also just extremely easy to lose hours at a time to it, I mean I hardly play it now but when I do, I can easily spend hours just racing other players up and down the motorway without achieving anything even though I do still have things to achieve in the game.

Funny you mentioned Forza Horizon 4, I randomly stumbled upon a video last night and just looking at the map and the vehicles on screen, especially the fact they literally have a playable tractor in there, it's making me wish I had an Xbox One and this game now. :boggled: No lie, it really does!

Last edited:
Whew... I'm glad I don't play online.

Last edited:
Yea I unlinked that video, probably shouldn't have posted it anyways. :lol:

The game does look like fun though.

Last edited:
Forza Horizon 4 easily. (And I imagine my answer would change to Horizon 5 when it comes out)

Seems to be the common answer in this thread, but yea the easy ability to just pick up a controller and play in such a beautiful and relaxing environment while [digitally] collecting my dream cars… yes please!

Back