:: Lancer Evolution X /Tuned ::

EVOX.jpg

:: Eiger Nordwand (Forward) ::

Race Details:
  • Mode: Arcade
    [*]Physics: Professional
    [*]Track: Eiger Nordwand (Forward)
    [*]Make: Japan > Mitsubishi
    [*]Model: Lancer Evolution X /Tuned (Concept by GT)
    [*]Drive Train: 4WD

Vehicle Specifics:
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2/S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• The white lines are not the edge of the track.
  • The use of the G25 Clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your ghost replay

Lap Time Submission:

Why we use GMT:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Replay Submission & Verification:

All drivers must save their replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the deadline of this race.

• all drivers are required to submit their replay upon submission of their lap time
  • only point scoring submissions and a select number of random submissions will need to be verified
  • It is the responsibility of all drivers & teams to carry out replay verification, and the outcome of the verification posted in the relevant results thread
  • any replays not verified within seven days after submission will be considered clean
  • GTP Race Admins replay verification decisions are final

Stewards Comments:

Please remember you still have a full week to improve your time for Race 1. (Deadline 10/11/08)

On behalf of baxnimis, GTRP and the GTP OLR Team, I wish you all luck and hope you enjoy Race 02 .

see below for the start date for Race 03.

Sphinx.

:: Start Date for Race 03 ::
10/11/08

OFFICIAL PSN LEADERBOARD (thanks to GT5net):

Further details for submissions will be added shortly. 👍

Last edited:
Haha :)
Thank you and once again sorry :)
My favourite Eiger ! Must get to top 3 PAD users. Fallout 3 will have to wait... :)

I think that the expiration time of this event is very very long :S

Mi ingles es muy malo xD

That's a good thing, but my guess is if not for the problems that were experienced with the first race the deadline would have been sooner

On first turn after tunnel I went on the grass (left side) but there is no "momentum loss" so I understand this is clear ?
I'm also worried about last turn before first checkpoint :dopey: ...

On first turn after tunnel I went on the grass (left side) but there is no "momentum loss" so I understand this is clear ?
I'm also worried about last turn before first checkpoint :dopey: ...

if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty

👍

This looks fun, just need to hook up the cat5... :)

Wow, finding this incredibly difficult. Managed to get within 0.7 of the top time at Suzuka East in race 3, but can't even get within 2 seconds or on the top 100 here. Very difficult circuit.

Congratulations and respect to all of you who are flying high here 👍 :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Wow, finding this incredibly difficult. Managed to get within 0.7 of the top time at Suzuka East in race 3, but can't even get within 2 seconds or on the top 100 here. Very difficult circuit.

Congratulations and respect to all of you who are flying high here 👍 :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Same here, doesnt help that I hate Eiger. :ouch:

I have't got a great time on this one... got down to about 0.7 off top place (though frustratingly I did get a T1 0.185 up on that and let it slip over the rest of the lap). What I would say though is that because the car has high levels of both grip and traction, the tendancy is to over-drive it... turning in too hard and jumping on full throttle too early. To be quick you need to force yourself to be smooth.

The 2nd turn is the one that kills me!

I haven't got ANY time on this one... got down to about 2.7 off top place (though frustratingly I did get a Big Mac and fries on that and let it slip over the rest of the lap). What I would say though is that because the track has high levels of both pain and frustration, the tendancy is to drive the car off a cliff... turning in too hard and jumping off Eiger Mountain too early. To be quick you need to force yourself to be GTP_DHolland.

The 1st to last turn is the one that kills me!

Chris...that is EXACTLY how I feel too....amazing....

:ill:

EDIT: In all seriousness mate, your advice is fantastic and I will definitely have another go later. Thanks as always for taking the time to respond, just wish I got to race you on trackmore these days 👍

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
how do i add my entry to GTRP database, joined up earlier, clocked a time, but i'm darned if i can figure how to add my time/replay to the db, i can't find a button to add new entry

how do i add my entry to GTRP database, joined up earlier, clocked a time, but i'm darned if i can figure how to add my time/replay to the db, i can't find a button to add new entry

"The Grim Reaper" (as GTPlanet captain) needs to add you to the team. Once you are added, you can post a time.

"The Grim Reaper" (as GTPlanet captain) needs to add you to the team. Once you are added, you can post a time.

Once again Vaxen to my aid, cheers bud, was going potty trying to figure out how i was supposed to add my time to race 2

New fastest time made today by GTRP_fasty....whats in a name eh...!!
great lap!!...

spyrrari.

Damn,

At first I tought this would be easy as a EVO X driver around the tracks.
Had to go many laps to get my final best.
Great respect for those who can manage a sub 1'10 time.

Bryan

New fastest time made today by GTRP_fasty....whats in a name eh...!!
great lap!!...

spyrrari.

Amazing lap time by fasty-fast, i didn't think he would manage to re-beat the japanese drivers time. I shall endevour to complete a final session before the deadline, hoping for a .1xx, .0xx probably not gonna happen:tup:

Amazing lap time by fasty-fast, i didn't think he would manage to re-beat the japanese drivers time. I shall endevour to complete a final session before the deadline, hoping for a .1xx, .0xx probably not gonna happen:tup:

the problem i have is i dont have enough time to have a long serious sit down at the moment...tried today for 30 minutes and could get the first sector excactly the same time as fasty-fast,but than allways screwing up the last corner,or the fast right left before that...:ouch:...30 minutes is just too short to get all corners perfect in one sitting....
anyway,super times there,hope to get "it all together" in a last short session tomorrow...if i can create some time that is....

by the way,great lap from Duratec aswell!!

spyrrari.

Last edited:
Friendly reminder: The deadline for race #2 is rapidly approaching, and most of the submissions are lacking replays.

Any time posted but lacking a replay will be disqualified at event close. This is true for all times, not just the top few. There is no grace period.

So get those replays submitted!

Replay submitted, I hope there isn't a flood of submissions because at the moment my best efforts at this have me in a points-paying 97th place haha....but it's good to see there aren't THAT many pad users who are faster.

Also, noticed Hyperuk is on that database in race 2 as pad user.

All the best
Maz

Time and replay posted.
Unfortunately, I'm already 4th so did not made it into top 3 PAD players :( ;-)

Managed to chip another 2/10th's off tonight... not fast enough to make the top 7 GTP drivers, but good enough for 27th place on-line, so pretty happy :)

Managed to chip another 2/10th's off tonight... not fast enough to make the top 7 GTP drivers, but good enough for 27th place on-line, so pretty happy :)

It was the Big Mac and Fries, right? Knew it.

All the best
Maz

Final reminder to get your lap times & replays submitted before the deadline of this race; 17/11/08, Midnight GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back