IFTC: Race 02 - Completed

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 54 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
the ballache is, i know i can go .4xx faster at least as im that in front by t2, it then goes tits up from then till the finish

I've discovered a pattern for me.
If I'm going to improve my time, it will happen during the first 20 minutes. If I haven't done it by then, I start to get slower. I try harder and harder, and end up "overdriving".
Either that or I have the attention span of a 2 year old :sly:

:cheers:

I'm still here, just been lazier to write anything. And also I rarely have anything worth saying... :P

Track time has dropped also so my performance is slipping a bit. Was happy to get so close to fasty. Great times all over the board!! :cheers: My problem was T1, just like usually.. :sly: :yuck:

👍

I'm chasing after another friend of mine from here, i downloaded his replay and he's in my rear view mirror all the way from start to exit of the tunnel, then i throw it all away,losing to much speed, still a few hours to go yet, Mr D o Pendle, im closing in on you, lol:sly:

you have good exit speed on that long right hander, i was doing that bend all wrong, i might sack it off though now feels like my thumbs are broke turning the wheel, spinning it that much i feel im driving back up the road i just came down:crazy:

I gave it another go tonight, but I can't do any better. That's me lot. Do your worst.

Last edited:
I've been pushed out of top 100 on the leaderboard! doh!
I don't think i could go much faster, I set my 09.337 two weeks ago, and tied my arms in knots in the first few switchbacks on the G25. I notice a LOT of G25 users set way better times. Do you hand brake? Or shuffle your hand position on wheel ? I think I would go faster with a pad to be honest.

I've been pushed out of top 100 on the leaderboard! doh!
I don't think i could go much faster, I set my 09.337 two weeks ago, and tied my arms in knots in the first few switchbacks on the G25. I notice a LOT of G25 users set way better times. Do you hand brake? Or shuffle your hand position on wheel ? I think I would go faster with a pad to be honest.

I think im like you, twisted arms and knackered thumbs, im done, i just cannot link my best bits, so satisfied with what i got. Race 3 starts tomorrow, or maybe i will wait

posted replay:tup:

and now Suzuka East..... terrible for me (amusing but sure terrible results :D )

Glad this one is over-fun race but a complete mystery. Fastest lap for me was .3 slow up the hill, but faster by far to T1, I only wish I knew what I was doing differently on that lap to get good exit speed out of the tight downhill turns.

Good luck in round 3 everyone.

Replay uploaded.

I tried this last couple of hours managing to get ahead of my ghost a lot, but just kept on messing up the right hander after the tunnel. I'd loose a few tenths by getting the angle slightly wrong and get poor drive through there or clipping the dusty off track section too much.

As stated in the event guidelines, and in multiple reminders posted and mailed, submissions lacking a replay by event deadline are subject to immediate DQ. Most players submitted a replay on time. Hopefully next week we'll do even better.

The following submissions have been DQ'd for failing to have a replay posted by the event deadline:
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

14 Sutil_Gigi5 (Sutil Team )
19 GTP_Bollocks (GTPlanet)
20 Moonlyght32 (GT5net)
30 Gymnastico (TRIBE)
32 GSUS24 (GTRP)
39 tommyssimo (GT5net)
44 GT5net_stik (GT5net)
53 Raikko68 (GT5net)
54 Sutil_MadMax (Sutil Team)
64 blerass (GTros)
70 GT5net_LOLO-W59 (GT5net)
71 morett83910 (GT club officiel)
84 GTPT|SmOke (GTPT)
87 Ricfight_GTPT (GTPT)
88 jake73 (GTPlanet)
89 GT5net_Sebazard (GT5net)
99 wepezico (GTros)
105 autore (OTHK)
123 GTO111 (GTPT)
130 jctraduz (GTPT)
131 GTP_Tzayad (GTPlanet)
134 vicen03 (GTros)
140 RIP_GTWeb (Gtplay)
144 Pino-r (GTExD)
147 ZumZum911 (GT club officiel)
152 Jhalou-F1 (GTros)
153 labuenacara (GTros)
154 JU4NJO_81 (GTros)

I would post the replay if I could, I am away from the PS3 and cannot do it until the weekend. (jake73) 88th place! I am so fast :)

We have custom to leave us 48 hours to send our replays, sorry if have a job which takes me more time than the one that I spend on the PS3 to send replays....
But the rules are the rules :banghead:

We have custom to leave us 48 hours to send our replays, sorry if have a job which takes me more time than the one that I spend on the PS3 to send replays....
But the rules are the rules :banghead:

We gave everyone 2 weeks to supply their replays.

Wow, with all those disqualifications I still don't think I got a point. It was a productive exercise though, I've improved a lot at Eiger forward, I went back to the GT5P offline events and finally got golds on a couple of the Eiger events 👍

All the best
Maz

hi everybody:) I am here again,
unfortunately last week I have had problems you also launch with the connection ,they have not succeeded in inserting in time my replay...patience ....I have lost the first position :sly::P

here is the link of the video of race 2 :
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=_5VsQOyYJ0Y

my compliments to the winner and the other racers:tup:👍

alla prossima ciao ciao :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back