I'm about to buy the game.

  • Thread starter Thread starter meister_dan
  • 4 comments
  • 477 views
Messages
958
Philippines
Manila
Messages
meister_dan
As I have stated in an earlier thread here I'll be playing offline. The patches for this game would only affect online gameplay?:sick:
 
That's incorrect. The patches will likely alter all aspects of the game and thus change the online as well as the offline experience.
 
That's incorrect. The patches will likely alter all aspects of the game and thus change the online as well as the offline experience.

But if I decide to play offline would it still suffice.
 
You can easily play the game offline in the version printed on the blue-ray. However, there might be bug fixes or gameplay changes that you'd want to install. If such is the case, just bring your PS3 to a place where it can go online to download the patches. It doesn't need to stay online for the updates to apply.
 
You can easily play the game offline in the version printed on the blue-ray. However, there might be bug fixes or gameplay changes that you'd want to install. If such is the case, just bring your PS3 to a place where it can go online to download the patches. It doesn't need to stay online for the updates to apply.

OK thanks
 
Back