I'm bored. Suggest a race and car combo and I will report back my results.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5 Level 41
  • 21 comments
  • 2,408 views
Messages
1,405
United States
Tennessee
Messages
tnfedexman
Just give me a chance to win please. No Samba on the Ring.
 
Pantera vs modern day Ferraris and Lamborghinis, barring anything considered a hypercar.
 
So we're talking 550pp limit, euro course. I'm on it. Stock settings sports softs.

1660774061669.png
 
Last edited:
Drawing an exact rivial list may be difficult. I'm just using the in-game races.
 
F150 700pp lemans
 
Give sport mode a go.
I have. Rarely a good experince. It usually turns into a smash up derby or I get jittery cars from connection lag. I also seem to be waiting the longest possible time for the next race to start everytime.
 
Try beating the WTC 600 at Tokyo East using an FF. I recommend the Scirocco, Megane or FK8 Civic, as they have the most power fully tuned.
 
I have. Rarely a good experince. It usually turns into a smash up derby or I get jittery cars from connection lag. I also seem to be waiting the longest possible time for the next race to start everytime.
All very very valid points.
When you find a group of drivers that are all pretty much on the same page as far as sportsmanship as you are has been my best experience with the GTS/gt7.
Btw that Tokyo race suggested above sounds like it would be a fun race. 🍻
 
Read my post "girlfriend challenge mini Cooper on Alsace" and try if you find it fun.
 
Try the Neo Classic races (especially Red Bull Ring) in the 911 GT1 Strassenversion...
 
Complete waste of time. F150 needs fuel every lap on FM6. 45 seconds behind after 1 lap. Ran two laps and exited.
I'm curious as to what sorta MPG that would equate to RL, lmao
 
Try the WTC600 and WTC700 Championship races. I started doing these for some variety. Not the best farming approach, but with the WTC700 in particular, can do about 1Million credits per hour and I like the variety of tracks (ok, except for Red Bull in the rain - arrgh!)
 
I'm curious as to what sorta MPG that would equate to RL, lmao
I actually own a F150. 300 miles on a full tank is no problem driving like a bat out of hell. 400+ no prblem in granny mode.
 
Here’s one. Willys at Tsukuba pp550 clubman cup event. I feel a win is possible but I’ve only managed p5 so far. The transmission needs the most work. Put everything on it including nitrous. I’ll attach the settings I have. Good Luck!
 

Attachments

  • 51466B77-3D96-405F-9863-4E6D4AEC466A.png
    51466B77-3D96-405F-9863-4E6D4AEC466A.png
    123 KB · Views: 16
  • 709664C4-EAFF-45D9-AE7A-58FAF15D63A6.png
    709664C4-EAFF-45D9-AE7A-58FAF15D63A6.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 89E1607C-22A8-4317-9668-5D14B8E9D78A.png
    89E1607C-22A8-4317-9668-5D14B8E9D78A.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 16
European Championship with the 1950s Ferrari (the blue one), or Pan-American Championship with the Ford hot rod
 
McLaren Vs Bugatti on the Nürburgring Nordschleife late at noon for 3 whole laps. Any McLaren, any Bugatti, and only those brands for the race.
 
Back