P pbrdad Premium Messages 390 Messages pbrdad Jan 31, 2011 #1 Does anyone have an X1 to gift me? I traded for one last night for my son and now i want one for my PSN. Check out my garage if you want to trade. Thanks Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
Does anyone have an X1 to gift me? I traded for one last night for my son and now i want one for my PSN. Check out my garage if you want to trade. Thanks
jedisteampunk Messages 1,094 United Kingdom Messages jedivenom Jan 31, 2011 #2 Hi I have a carbon prototype X1, I'm interested in your stormer.
P pbrdad Premium Messages 390 Messages pbrdad Jan 31, 2011 #3 jedisteampunk Hi I have a carbon prototype X1, I'm interested in your stormer. Click to expand... Sounds like a deal to me. Add me and I'll send it in about 10 minutes if that's cool with you.
jedisteampunk Hi I have a carbon prototype X1, I'm interested in your stormer. Click to expand... Sounds like a deal to me. Add me and I'll send it in about 10 minutes if that's cool with you.
jedisteampunk Messages 1,094 United Kingdom Messages jedivenom Jan 31, 2011 #4 Yes sounds good to me, thanks.
jedisteampunk Messages 1,094 United Kingdom Messages jedivenom Jan 31, 2011 #5 Thanks for a fast easy trade.
P pbrdad Premium Messages 390 Messages pbrdad Jan 31, 2011 #6 jedisteampunk Thanks for a fast easy trade. Click to expand... Yes sir. Thanks a million to you for making my sons day. Very smooth and seamless trade. Have a great day bro.
jedisteampunk Thanks for a fast easy trade. Click to expand... Yes sir. Thanks a million to you for making my sons day. Very smooth and seamless trade. Have a great day bro.