I'm getting GT 4 tomorrow!

• Thread starter F2007 PSP
  • 3 comments
I'm so excited! I was first introduced in the GT series by GT PSP and i loved it straight away. But I do have some questions.

Is there a real career mode?
How do A-spec and B-spec points work?

Thanks in advance!

F2007

I'm so excited! I was first introduced in the GT series by GT PSP and i loved it straight away. But I do have some questions.

Is there a real career mode?
How do A-spec and B-spec points work?

Thanks in advance!

F2007

Welcome to GTP. There is still plenty of life left in this old game. Rather than give you the details which I wouldn't do properly and don't have the knowledge too. Get familar with all the Blue Read This Threads. Then just start playing.

Short and sweet.

A-spec you drive. The harder the race the more points you get.
B-spec. You train the computer to do the work for you.

And I have never started my own thread. Pretty much everything has been already created with the thousand or so threads before you joined. Make the search feature your best friend and watch the double posts.

Google is probably a better bet for doing searches. No offence to the operators of GTP, but vBulletin's search function is depressingly bad. You can't even search for 3-character terms. FGT, Ruf, ASL, all unsearchable through vBulletin.

Add site:gtplanet.net/forum to your google search for better results. I'm not positive that the /forum has any effect, but it doesn't cause the search to fail or anything, and it seems to filter the results to those just from the forum. I don't think google's site: operator will understand forumdisplay.php?f=xxx though, so searching specific forums is sadly out.

Anyway, just my $0.02.

Back