I'm going to earn my X2010 like a man....

  • Thread starter Thread starter sid77
  • 35 comments
  • 2,247 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i traded for one for my bob to use. i did take it out for a few lap on the ring in practice mode. but its mainly bobs grind machine for now
 
The challenge is not in obtaining cars...its in driving them better than the next guy.
 
I agree with the "want it now comments"

Also I made it to level 30 yesterday, and after trying the Vettel challenge and crashing it like 6 times, I feel like I may not end up with an X2010 anytime soon lol. But I'm gonna try!
 
Hey guys I love a healthy debate. Keep it coming that was part of my intention! 👍

I'm not elitist in the slightest. In my PERSONAL OPINION I don't see the point of cheating yourself - note I said yourself - of the satisfaction of gaining the most prestigious car in the game the legitimate way. Whether the car is any good or not isn't the issue here.

Look at it another way - if I get one given to me at level 10. What happens once I reach level 30 A spec and unlock the Vettel challenge. What was the point of levelling up in the first place?
 
It only took two pages for this to sink into attacks and judgments on how others play their games? We're getting quicker, folks!

Closed for obvious reasons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back