I'm Going To Make a GT3 Music Video? Any Good Video Editors To Make Use Of?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewGT3woman
  • 13 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
6
Hello, I'm Will Be Makeing a GT3 Music Video Soon, Is Any Good Free Video Editors That I Can Make a GT3 music Video Without The Sound From The Video Files?:confused:
 
I dont know if I understand your question but most people use a web cam or digital camera with good quality and then edit it on the computer. Mine came with Movie maker and Movie Shaker and two others. I just dont have the camera to do it with. Others link their TV to their computer and have special software and hardware to record their replays and tacke screenshots...
 
i used vegas video, it's very good. It's not exactly free but you can find it pretty easily on any P2P server.
 
sorry, but i don't have the money to buy vegas video! but please take time and find some other good shereware (or freeware)video editors.
 
go on a p2p thing... kazaa maybe

and get premiere(the latest one... 6.5?)

oh and get as many plugins as possible

it kicks ass!
 
Originally posted by monkeytech
go on a p2p thing... kazaa maybe

and get premiere(the latest one... 6.5?)

oh and get as many plugins as possible

it kicks ass!

I downloaded the zip version and I tried to open it, but it says that one file was corrupted. What's wrong with it? And also, when I installed it, there wasn't an executable for Premiere. Should I download it again or get the original version? :irked:
 
If you download any .exe files off kazaa make sure you have a virus scanner because many files on there have viruses.
 
Great move there, I almost forgot about that!

:O
 
:confused:

What's with the title in the post above?

edit: Nevermind. I just realized something :)
 
Back