I'm interested in joining a team

• Thread starter willas29
  • 9 comments
willas29
Hi, I'm 17 years old and play GT5 3-4 times a week. Over the past few months i have come to love drifting, unfortunately i have no one else to drift with, so most of the time i am forced to do so on my own. I would like to join a team to drift with and maybe even enter competitions. I would say i am above average, and am willing to improve my skills. I use a Controller, have a headset and am on English time. (Not sure what GTM it is). My favourite tracks are Autumn Ring, Suzuki East i think (the short one) and Eiger Nordwand Track Short Track. I love tuning drift cars so i use anything which is FR, RR or MR. Some of my favourites are; Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury, BMW Z4 M (Hard top), Mercedes SL500. I think thats about all. Any questions, feel free to ask.

The point of this thread is to see if anyone would let me join their drift team.

Thanks.

Meet people on gtp, get good, get known, get spotted, get signed... Or just start an ameatur noob pointless team as I have seen others have done. It's tough to get big in the drifting forum but it can be done.

Back