Im looking for ANY drift team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Iowa, USA
The_Urban_Saint
Terra Hawk 5
After spending months trying to form a legit team that wouldnt piss me off and was fairly ok, Ive decided to hang up the towel and just go look for one, I have currently one demo video of the way I drive and will be posting more in the coming weeks, I mainly use 4wd 10/90 cars like the skyline and evo, but I can use Rwd as well, hit me up on PSN if you want me to join your game, im usually always on from the time I get up to when I work.

My Skyline Drifting Demo (its kinda ****** quality, but ive since worked all the settings out with my new computer so ill have a new one up in no time.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFhdm25_z7s

1. Dont sound so desperate
2. Use the free agent's thread and put in your details
3. Or actually do something yourself and ask teams.

Also a hint, Teams will be hesitant recruiting someone's whose main drift car is a AWD. Even if it has a 10/90 split, they will still be hesitant.

Yea man you gotta ask teams EvergreenDrift is probably the best server to get notice. give it a try and btw DONT USE 4WD!

you sound a bit desperate. Don't be, just go with the flow if people like your personality and you can show your skills on the track then you will get onto a team.

Oh...well, I didnt actually expect anybody to reply to this, but I see everyones point, im just new to this forum, been playing gt since day 1, but just never joined any groups, all the team stuff is greek to me so i had no idea how I join teams, I guess all I can say is thanks for the help, Ill definitly begin practicing with RWD, I got a Fairlady ive been tinkering with so ill probably use that. Thanks again guys.

I mainly want to join one because Im tired of just drifting, i want to compete against other groups with a group that im apart of, I think team drifting is more challengin than solo because you have a team counting on you to win against another group.

The Urban Saint
I mainly want to join one because Im tired of just drifting, i want to compete against other groups with a group that im apart of, I think team drifting is more challengin than solo because you have a team counting on you to win against another group.

Theres no extra pressure when you Settle in. People arebt gonna start giving out when you do bad. Its about drifting together and having a laugh and a chat. Its much more fun being on a team.

i can enter yu into my team as a prospect for a week and give you a go see if you get the colours add me andy-_-skyline we will talk

I found a awd drift team online but before I could ask their name they left but their is a awd drift team so just keep looking for awd drift race if you want to join awd dift teams.

AWD Drifters
Team Always Wild Drifters is looking.
Right now only have 4 drifters including the owner of this trend.
The others are me and a professional race car driver. If you want to join send pm to me or say somethin on here.

AWD Drifters
Team Always Wild Drifters is looking.
Right now only have 4 drifters including the owner of this trend.
The others are me and a professional race car driver. If you want to join send pm to me or say somethin on here.

👍👍

Two thumbs up for you lieutenant!
Awesome way to highjack a 'trend'.
I'm sure "Always Wild Drifters Drifters" is an awesome team!
Have fun "looking" at ...

Yep; serious business these drift teams.... :dunce:

ZSPaulus
👍👍

Two thumbs up for you lieutenant!
Awesome way to highjack a 'trend'.
I'm sure "Always Wild Drifters Drifters" is an awesome team!
Have fun "looking" at ...

Yep; serious business these drift teams.... :dunce:

Wtf man. I didn't steal trend. Just tellin people that we are lookin for more AWD Drifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back