I'm looking for GT5 friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter thundershots
  • 41 comments
  • 2,880 views
Messages
36
United States
CT
Messages
thundershots67
Happy Christmas to all, I'm new to the forum but not to the game. Right now I'm A-spec level 31 and B-spec level 40. I'm just looking for some PSN/GT5 friends in the game. I didn't know where to post this and searched for a while.

:)

Bill
psn-thundershots67
 
Hey I am new to the game and the forums, so could you help me out on the game? My PSN is DriftK7. Thanks (:
 
I could never have too many GT5 friends. Please add me for some clean close racing and I can go dirty if you'd like lol PSN: o9revo
 
Feel free to add me to :
Hoonigan28
 
Online a lot gt5 sometimes. More lately though in random rooms.

Same username.

Taff
 
I need buddies as well

basswerks1


Happy holidays!
 
Friend Request sent to all, I am leaving for Florida in the morning for a bit but when I get back I will continue to add.

Bill
 
go ahead and add me. voodoovaj
 
Add me, please! PSN: Wium43
 
Accepted a bunch of requests. Thanks guys
 
I'm not on with any regularity, but will send you a request anyway, I prefer mostly hot lapping and the occasional race.

I'll add you as well basswerks1.
 
Add me for some clean race PSN: beat_the_game
 
You can add me if you'd like. I run a series using exotic cars and I also race a couple times a week with a close group of friends. Things are slow for us right now because of the holidays but in a week or two things will pick up. WAGG__da__DOGG
 
You could add me, if you'd be willing to. JJSCHMITTY is the title. I'm a beginner to a wheel, but not to a pad. I race with a wheel, though. Much more fun.
 
I am new to the forum too!! Add me. My PSN is rizzy_27. I will send FR's to all the people who have posted here so far. Thanks!!!! :)
 
Added a few of you from this thread if thats cool.

Anyone who wants to add me: JB_Player_1

Im in the UK, been on GT since 2010, wheel user, no aids, clean and fast racer!
 
I will be adding tomorrow when my B-Spec 24hr race is over, If you want to add me please do.

psn:thundershots67
 
I have lots of room on my friends list everyone is welcome. I usually do the time trials and just run hot laps for fun. PSN is DurtyDawg1
 
Thanks for all the FR's , This has worked out well... :)
 
Good luck mate. 👍

I'm not on all that frequently, and our time zones will probably not line up. But I do keep some strange hours playing some weekends. :lol:
Add me if you wish, Stumps_GTI

:)
 
hiya m8, send me a friends request:

My PSN is: TheDogsNutts

Thanks.....
 
Always up for some fun & clean racing, anyone feel free to add me,

Rtsbasic
 
You can add me too if you want , could be fun to have some people to compare my laptimes to ;-)
Psn Darkcraft-BE
 
Back