I'm looking for GT5 friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter thundershots
  • 41 comments
  • 2,880 views
Add me, only really run the ring around the 500pp mark, budmiss01 :)
 
budmiss01
Add me, only really run the ring around the 500pp mark, budmiss01 :)

Mind if I add you? Could be handy to have someone to give me some pointers on the ring :-D
 
I'm looking for friends too.
I'm a clean racer and I'm happy to help.
Feel free to add me:stiggygonzalez
 
I'm looking for friends too.
I'm a clean racer and I'm happy to help.
Feel free to add me:stiggygonzalez

I'll add you when I get on the PS3 , the more the merrier
 
add me InstantIV, trying to get some online friends
 
Add me I will be a friend..??..

My PSN is: TheDogsNutts
 
Hi.
Add me please BogdanMuresan

Im new in online gaming and GT5 is great.
26 A-spec
34 B-spec

Thx
 
I will add some of you for some online racing, I hope you dont't mind...
Cheers

Eduardo
 
Anyone can add me. I mainly do shuffle racing because I don't have cars or know how to tune, but if you let me know what we will be racing I can buy a car and get a tune off the forum.

Id: ItsAllAboutWins

Just put gtp in the request so I know where you're from
 
Hi all, it's hard to find a good room to race clean and fair, and if you found one you're kicked without being asked.

My PSN is nangu_222 if anyone is interested on clean race.

See you.
 
Back