Im Looking For These Cars (Pick Any Car In My Garage)

  • Thread starter Thread starter arod99
  • 30 comments
  • 1,270 views
Messages
459
Messages
AROD_1
cars im looking for are 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86,RS200 Rally Car '85,NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car,W12 Nardo Concept '01,155 2.5 V6 TI '93,...pick any car from my garage i got all x1s and i have gold chrome:nervous:
 
Last edited:
I know it isnt on the list but do you want the Alfa TZ2?
 
I have either of the 205 rally cars - swap for 2D? Have to wait until tomorrow though....
 
I can trade you either of the Peugeot's or the Alfa... I'd be looking for the 787B new.

My cars aren't dupes though, so they have used car miles on them. Otherwise, as new.

Won't be able to trade until 3/2 GMT I believe now.

If you're interested, PM me.
 
Can trade falcon or nardo concept for the 2d?
 
can anyone trade right now?
 
I can trade the mazda furari for either: Ford mark IV, S.Vettel, Lambo Miura or Nissan GTR Academy
 
i just traded so i need to wait 20min to trade again
 
I think I have the RS200, and maybe the NSX LM on the UCD. Would like the 905.
 
I have any rally car you need with 0 miles. I could also, if you prefer, send a historic rally car ticket.

Do you have an x1 proto with 0 miles?
 
I can trade the mazda furari for either: Ford mark IV, S.Vettel, Lambo Miura or Nissan GTR Academy

my friend is going to give me that car later you got any of the other cars?
 
I have any rally car you need with 0 miles. I could also, if you prefer, send a historic rally car ticket.

Do you have an x1 proto with 0 miles?

no
 
OK how about the R390 GT1 Race Car '98? would you throw in a couple gold chrome chips too since i have none?
 
OK how about the R390 GT1 Race Car '98? would you throw in a couple gold chrome chips too since i have none?

car for car or gold chrome for car pick one
 
forget it. i don't like your gimme gimme gimme attitude
 
nevermind
 
Last edited:
I can trade now what car you want??
 
I have NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car, and W12 Nardo concept PM please
 
I also have a 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
 
still looking for them
 
i can get you the 155 touring car, im after the perscarolo C60 peugeot
 
I have the Peugeot and the Honda. I'm interested in your Ford Mark IV. Ready to trade today :).
 
I have NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car for the Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
 
still looking for them for right now
 
I've got the Peug Evo 2 Rally Car. Can trade in 20 min. from now. Trade for a Chapp. 2J?
 
Last edited:
Back