I'm not too sure about this, PD...

  • Thread starter Thread starter NICKname
  • 13 comments
  • 1,223 views
Messages
1,427
Netherlands
️Leiden
Is this one of those DLC aero parts?
CAM00300.jpg
 
Thing is, was that record achieved using a Skyline or a Ferrari FXX? The mystery deepens...
 
Hmmm... I think it would be more helpful if you change your thread title to: "Ferrari FXX image swapped with Skyline"... then someone at PD may be aware of it :)
 
Thing is, was that record achieved using a Skyline or a Ferrari FXX? The mystery deepens...
The record of 17 wins using an FXX, but I continued the game and eventually won more races in the Skyline. Today I reverted back to this save and saw the FXX in a very special body kit.
 
Similar thing happened to me. My longest distance car has a picture of the X2011, but says Honda Fit. It happened because I used rubber bands to let my X2011 run overnight for the Autobarmy trophy, then when it was finished I quit without saving it because I didn't want 6000km on my X2011.
 
Similar thing happened to me. My longest distance car has a picture of the X2011, but says Honda Fit. It happened because I used rubber bands to let my X2011 run overnight for the Autobarmy trophy, then when it was finished I quit without saving it because I didn't want 6000km on my X2011.

That's basically the reason for the appearance of this "glitch".
 
Maybe this means that you can´t swap engines but you can swap the entire car without changing the engine...so the car will be the FXX inside but not from outside........

....okay I´m done for today...:boggled:
 
I literally have no idea what this thread is about...
 
Back