I'm on Day 143 and still no Impreza 22B!

• Thread starter artboy
  • 83 comments
I don't play GT2 as much as I'd like to, thanks to work and school, so I'm not up on all the terminology you guys throw around. Please bear with me...

I've only qualified for the second license, Int'l B I think, and I'm on Day 143. I've got three modified cars, Lancer Evo, WRX Type R, and S4. I've been saving up a ton of credits to buy and mod the 22B. However, I can't seem to find it. I've checked the list of what days it appears, but it never does. Do you have to have all the licenses to be able to buy it?

Thanks in advance,
-artboy

I've got the 22b but it took me along time to get it. I have been playing on GT2 almost every day and it was over 300 days before I got the 22b.
I've also got the all licenses.

- - - - -
Rob

Sounds great can't wait till I get 300 days. On about 100 and something and have won GT World League. I AM THE WORLD CHAMPION!!

Thanx
Mr GT2

Originally posted by risingson77

I've only ever tried it in GT3....waste of cash too. The regular WRX STi is just as fast, handles better and costs less.

I think the WReXies were such weapons in GT1 they toned them down a bit in GT2 and 3.

Originally posted by risingson77

Yeah, they had to rein them in a bit... :D

How good was the Impreza Rally Car in that game?!? I had two cars that could do two laps of the Autumn mini-ring in under a minute from a standing start - the R33 Green Skyline of Death, and the Impreza Rally Car.

Nothing could hold a touch to 1049hp of Skyline terror, though.

I was always terrified driving that car - mighty effect though. Only thing in GT2 that replicated that was the Speed 12.

Seems to me THOSE are the weapons in GT2! Those things are automotive monstrosities; easy to mod to high HP excellent control...What more could you ask for?
:eek:

Originally posted by Trailer01
Seems to me THOSE are the weapons in GT2! Those things are automotive monstrosities; easy to mod to high HP excellent control...What more could you ask for?
:eek:

The Green Skyline of Death was from GT1 - that model wasn't anywhere near as violent in GT2.

What I was getting at was that comparing GT1 to GT2, the only cars comparable in terms of 'violence' was that 1000bhp+ Skyline and the Speed 12 - ability to hammer the redline, sheer brute force of power, they felt similar - to me, anyway.

They were fantastic fun - I haven't fluked the Speed 12 in GT3 yet.

Well talkin about the WRX 22b STI version of the subaru appears in the day 20 or 22 and after the 300 days. But isn't better than the others and cost a lot more (like $55.000). I have it and it isn't the best car, so don't espect the best if you want it.

ive got the 22b and im on day 160. it appears every day that ends with 0. it has more grunt than the normal WRX but it costs nearly 60 000. **** that, just buy the impreza rally car ha ha

Allright listen up y'all!!!!!!

Here's how it works!

EVERY 10th day (day 10, 20, 30, etc etc) the "used car"-stocks change, and this is how often you should check the subaru dealer for the 22B!

You might get lucky and get it after say 50 days (if u got the cash, that is!) or you may be unlucky and have to wait several hundred days! You see, it appears at random!

But keep on checking and you WILL GET IT!

Hope this explains! CHEERS :)

Hey c'mon lay off the 22B it's a mad car if you upgrade to the max and do the race mod on it! And it'll kik ass over any other modified WRX!!
But if ya want a REAL car get the RUF CTR2 SPORT and the ****e will really hit the fan for the other cars!! The Tommy Kaira ZZII race car is ****ing mad too!
seeyas

Originally posted by pokerapar
Well talkin about the WRX 22b STI version of the subaru appears in the day 20 or 22 and after the 300 days. But isn't better than the others and cost a lot more (like $55.000). I have it and it isn't the best car, so don't espect the best if you want it.

if you happen to have another mem. card laying around, start a new game and wait 'till you get day 20. remember to get enought credits so you can buy it before day 30.

this is how much credits you need before day 30:
at least 60,000 credits :eek:

good luck!

22B sightings (only in "555 Blue"):
Days 20-29, 90-99, 350-359, 450-459, 500-509,
Any days over 600, just add 600 to the above figures...
(thanks to SportWagon at the GTF)

I prefer the '98/'99 WRXs to the 22B, even though it's more power. Don't beat yourself up over the lack of a 22B, either.

Originally posted by pupik
I prefer the '98/'99 WRXs to the 22B, even though it's more power..................

yes, i like my '99 Impreza WRX STi VI Sedan better than my other Imprezas. i gotta buy the '99 Type RA.

I am on day 1491 and the 22bonly comes ralry comes up. I have one it I love it. Dont change the rims though! It came out perform the race version and is a great match for the Evo VI on twisted courses

I thought trying to win the 22B in the early stages of the game would be fun. So with new game #3, I bought the 22B on day 28. I think I enjoy the 22B with the stock suspension settings, rather than modifying them.

There's always a new challenge with GT2, if you're willing to look and listen.

I don't think the used cars are randomised. No matter how many times you start the game again the same cars will appear on the same days. eg: Subaru 360 always appears on day 10. I don't play GT2 anymore but I can remember getting the 22B around day 130, you must've missed it.

Back