I'm so proud...Rolled my first car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kombiman
  • 19 comments
  • 3,137 views
Messages
3
I especially like how the AI cars following just avoid smacking into me.

 
Lol, that looks pretty cool.
 
Did you get a trophy ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i guess this proves the ai is pretty good lol. ive never looked at my replays so i wouldnt know =/
 
That corner is an absolute monster now you can roll the cars! Seeing the AI take loads of grass aggressively in the opening movie gives you a false sense of security.
 
That corner is an absolute monster now you can roll the cars! Seeing the AI take loads of grass aggressively in the opening movie gives you a false sense of security.

Never trust a rendered sequence!:lol:
 
I would love to shove other cars into that corner just to cause a mass rollover. :D
 
That corner is quite possibly the funnest in the game ha! I have rolled a car there, but my first roll came when I plowed head on into a wall and the back end lifted up and it fell on its rook like a turtle.

Loving the old mercedes at 20seconds, I want one of them cars!!!!

I have just uploaded a video (made a thread here) with that same corner and my ballerina-esque crash which followed.
 
I want to see more rollovers! I'm like a rollover fanatic!
 
That section shouldn't count since it essentially rolls your 100% of the time, it's funnier when the rollovers are unexpected.
 
I haven't rolled yet but I managed to flip a Lancer straight over the front end down a steep hill in a snow rally. It made me smile, didn't even mind losing that one.
 
^ There isn't one, rigidy improvement is there damaged or not. Nice roll btw :D
Veyron rolled too :) de la sarthe. From my gallery.

223mph into a wall
 
I'm pretty sure you have to stay on your roof so that the game resets your car in order to get the "Rolled Over" trophy...
 
Willing to bet money that that corner is responsible for 99.99% of rollovers in GT5
 
^ There isn't one, rigidy improvement is there damaged or not. Nice roll btw :D
Veyron rolled too :) de la sarthe. From my gallery.

223mph into a wall

Dang, I haven't seen a Veyron in the used car lot yet. How much do they go for?
 
Dang, I haven't seen a Veyron in the used car lot yet. How much do they go for?

Free.
Finish the final championship of the professional series with all gold and you get it.
 
Do that again after you have reached lv.40. Many laughs will ensue!
 
Back