I'm sorry Gran Turismo/Kazunori...I give up...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DMC_S2000
  • 34 comments
  • 3,237 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the definition of FRAT.
 
Ofcourse there will be a few issues but the thing is these issues arent even as bad as people are making. If this was 6 years ago people wouldn't of gave a crap about it but now people have something to say about anything.
I complained about many of the same things in regards to GT4 when it released, close to 6 years ago...
 
Top Gear test track content is also questionable. It seems the only purpose of this track being in the special events is to promote that the track is in the game. When you enter the challenges in the test track you will be given 2 silly cars, first is the Volkswagen van on which you'll find it very funny because it is slow and is not a race material. Another challenge is they'll let you drive another old model of Volkswagen that is the same, slow (barely gets past 80km/h) and no racing potential but in this race, there is even funnier happening...there are 2 batch of race going on the track the same time, 8 cars and another 8 cars...when the race starts. Top Gear is known to do so many silly things, but that doesn't mean Polyphony Digital should.

I disagree about the Top Gear track being questionable, of course, being a top gear fan I have seen MANY unusual races take place on the show, and having VW minibuses racing is about the general idea when it comes to anything top gear related.

I do agree that there should have been more variety in regards to the TGTT BUT, once you unlock it for Arcade mode, you can certainly chuck any cars from within your garage around it and I have to say.. its one heck of a fun track once you know the braking lines and racing line to take.

One other thing, if you ever want to get pictures in photo mode of donut's on a track, TGTT is the best track for it, as it has very wide tarmac allowing you to do many of them.

I agree with you about the standard cars, I would rather have had 500-600 premium cars than have a few hundred premiums and more hundreds of standard cars.

who knows, perhaps PD plans to upgrade standard cars to premium as time goes by via patches?

that's just my pennies worth lol.
 
DMC_S2000 - If you don't like GT5, I'm sorry you feel that way but yet another thread like this is not needed.

Everyone else - If you don't agree with DMC_S2000, don't belittle him by telling him he's wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. This is his. Respect it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back