im sure this has been asked many times but.....(formula Gt car).

  • Thread starter Thread starter djdilliodon
  • 30 comments
  • 2,218 views
Messages
8
Messages
djdilliodon
I am really starting to think that my game is messed up or something! It has been a week and a half now of me racing and doing the license trick for me to get new cars in the used lot and the formula gt car has yet to come up! I need this car bad so I can complete the series in both A & B-spec but this thing is proving to be mighty elusive! I've past up so many sweet cars in the lot cause I know once I buy something and don't have enough, that's when ill see it lol. Sorry about this post I just need to vent a bit :(.
 
I am really starting to think that my game is messed up or something! It has been a week and a half now of me racing and doing the license trick for me to get new cars in the used lot and the formula gt car has yet to come up! I need this car bad so I can complete the series in both A & B-spec but this thing is proving to be mighty elusive! I've past up so many sweet cars in the lot cause I know once I buy something and don't have enough, that's when ill see it lol. Sorry about this post I just need to vent a bit :(.

There's one in the Online Car Dealership. If you have internet, though. You could also ask a friend If they have a FGT. Then they can share it so you could borrow it. Also, if you have internet.
 
There's one in the Online Car Dealership. If you have internet, though. You could also ask a friend If they have a FGT. Also, if you have internet.

yeah with 0 miles and half price
 
Well if you want to refresh the UCD over and over again until you find it, which you eventually will I suggest entering any A Spec race, start the race once you enter, exit the race once it shows your car going around the track, start the race up again and do this five times for a new UCD. It only takes about a minute to do and you get a whole new UCD if you do it five times like I mentioned earlier, just make sure you have the money to buy the car before you start doing this.
 
That's the best part, no internet! I just moved a few months ago nd now that the wife is pregnant, it doesn't pay to get it here since ill be needing a bigger place. How long does it usually take for this car to show up?
 
That's the best part, no internet! I just moved a few months ago nd now that the wife is pregnant, it doesn't pay to get it here since ill be needing a bigger place. How long does it usually take for this car to show up?

Sorry, mate, but the car is very rare to pop up in the UCD. If I remember correctly, It didn't pop up in my UCD even once. But you can cycle through faster by flipping through the Licenses 5 times. That will update the top 6 cars per license. Or you could skip it and do other things. That's what I did and got my FGT soon after.
 
Well if you want to refresh the UCD over and over again until you find it, which you eventually will I suggest entering any A Spec race, start the race once you enter, exit the race once it shows your car going around the track, start the race up again and do this five times for a new UCD. It only takes about a minute to do and you get a whole new UCD if you do it five times like I mentioned earlier, just make sure you have the money to buy the car before you start doing this.

I've been doing that by going to the b license test starting at B-6 and just going next license till the end. I get all new cars in 2 min time and I never see the car!
 
If you have an online connection for the PS3, check the Online Car Dealership. And also race the latest Ferrari seasonal event in a Ferrari Enzo 5 times and then check the UCD so if any of those "sweet cars" you saw sitting there show up again, you can buy them.

Edit: Since you don't have Internet for your PS3 I guess you're stuck refreshing the UCD till it shows up.. that blows
 
Last edited:
That's the best part, no internet! I just moved a few months ago nd now that the wife is pregnant, it doesn't pay to get it here since ill be needing a bigger place. How long does it usually take for this car to show up?

It all depends, apparently the UCD is on a set cycle but I just sit there and refresh it until I find what I want. There is not point in trying to find out how many more "virtual days" will show up until the car shows up unless you want some peace of mind.

Do what I mentioned in the previous post if you want to get it quickly and your without internet. 👍

Edit: If you want to make some good cash as well, do the new Ferrari seasonal event like Vitzio mentioned, it pays just over 500,000 in under four minutes.
 
Last edited:
You got a mate with a net connection ? Nip round his place and use it to buy the formula gt
 
You got a mate with a net connection ? Nip round his place and use it to buy the formula gt

He doesn't have internet, so he can't get it by trading..
 
I've been doing that by going to the b license test starting at B-6 and just going next license till the end. I get all new cars in 2 min time and I never see the car!

Well like I said if your without internet that's your only hope of finding the car right now unfortunately.
 
I'd really have to want a car to do that. :lol:

Lol. But hey, the OP really wants the car, right? Sorry for the misconception, fatty5000.
 
I'd really have to want a car to do that. :lol:

If I don't get this car today, tomorrow my ps3 is going on a road trip lmao. Im getting that car! This thing better be a blast to drive or im gonna be mad lol.
 
the F2007 and F2010 are much better if all you want is to drive an open wheel car. the formula GT is to finish the A-Spec series race only, then you will most likely park it. not a big deal of a car at all. not fun to drive IMO.
 
djdilliodon
If I don't get this car today, tomorrow my ps3 is going on a road trip lmao. Im getting that car! This thing better be a blast to drive or im gonna be mad lol.

While round your mates have a half hour on the le sarthe seasonal and you'll cover the cost of the FGT in a few go's
 
Last edited:
While round your mates have a half hour on the le sarthe seasonal and you'll cover the cost of the FGT in a few goes

he doesnt have internet... so seasonals is no deal
 
the F2007 and F2010 are much better if all you want is to drive an open wheel car. the formula GT is to finish the A-Spec series race only, then you will most likely park it. not a big deal of a car at all. not fun to drive IMO.

If you actually read his post, you would have noticed that he needs the FGT to finish A and B spec.
 
No internet connection... but posting on GTPlanet... on the internet?
 
the F2007 and F2010 are much better if all you want is to drive an open wheel car. the formula GT is to finish the A-Spec series race only, then you will most likely park it. not a big deal of a car at all. not fun to drive IMO

IMO the FGT is one of the hardest cars to completely master, the F10 and 07 are way too easy to drive! FGT is faster when driven properly.
 
Pair your phone to a computer and bridge the connection to your computer's wifi adaptor. Use the PS3 to connect to this connection and quickly buy the car.

You may have to update your PS3, though, and even GT5, depending on how long you've gone without internet to your PS3.

But this is how I handled things I just *had to have* when I didn't have internet service for a few months. Ah yes... the dark times. Never again.

Anyway, hope you work something out, brother.

But I doubt you will get the FGT just cycling through the UCD. I know it probably does arrive, but I've never seen it in the hundreds of times I've looked.
 
Your best bet would be to b-spec your way up to lvl 35 then have the X2010 take over
 
Your best bet would be to b-spec your way up to lvl 35 then have the X2010 take over

Already got the x2010. All I want the fgt for is to complete those races since its the only car you can use. I've been doing a cycle of races and the license trick for 3 hours now and still no fgt. Good news is my credits are building up. Im at level 36.5 on B-Spec right now. I can almost taste level 40 lol. Before I go to bed ill do a 24 hour race. That should put me midway maybe deep (I doubt it) in level 37.
 
It does take an awful aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwful long time to level up to 40. Especially in B spec. Without remote racing I never would have gotten there. With remote, you just let it go a few weeks and boom, there you are.

GT5 without the internet is still a pretty good game, but you really give up a lot.
 
Why can't you get the Internet?
 
Back