ImaRobots photothread UPDATE /6.3.11 Diahatsu Copen + Amuse S2000\

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 143 comments
ok i could have sworn i replied to all of your replies.. but i guess not haha.

Great pictures. I love your work.
Thanks for the kind words sir :)

Wow, great set. I love the color toning, and shots 3, 5 and 6 are composed brilliantly. Keep it up!
Thank you! I tried to pick out the best ones from the set. Im glad you like them.

A great set man!
Thank you very much. :)

Great set ;)
;)

Wow Beautiful Work there Number 3 and the last 3 are my favorites :eek:
Yup glad everyone likes the same pic i did! :D

My fav is #3. Can't stop starring at it. 👍
I made it my wallpaper, i liked it so much :D

Ok i really need to step away from phototravel mode. Ive been using it way to much! It just sucks you in sometimes though..

I usually upload alot of pics at once, i tried to be conservative this time haha.

Acura NSX 91(mini set):

acura_nsx_91pt5_by_paragonx-d3haw57.jpg

acura_nsx_91pt4_by_paragonx-d3haw3n.jpg

acura_nsx_91pt3_by_paragonx-d3haw1j.jpg

acura_nsx_91pt2_by_paragonx-d3havz8.jpg

acura_nsx_91___by_paragonx-d3havwo.jpg

Holy sheet! Those are awesome! :drool: Love the first one the most. 👍
Thank you so much Grand Prix! I love the fact that most of the amazing photographers i follow, like the same pics i like!

Very nice pictures.
thank you ashes, im sorry i havnt been able to check out your gallery in the past week. Its just that i havnt been on in so long.. plus the fact that my internet is kinda slow..its hard for me to check out threads.. dont get my wrong i loove seeing the updates you do.

Very nice :)
thank you so much :)

Bufff!! That first shot, is just...amazing!
it seems to be the fav. Thanks man!

Keep it up!

Thank you sir! It means alot to me.

what the.... holyhell... Im in love with ur 1st and 2nd picture of that Acura :bowdown:
coming from a GT5 Photographer like you makes me happy! Thanks Andrezz!

and now for an update.

Golf GTI RM:
golf_gti_rm_by_paragonx-d3hkeo9.jpg

BLITZ ER34 vs FD3S(Drift battle with bob(bobskeets)
cant have a drift battle without damage:
blitz_er34_pt2_by_paragonx-d3hketi.jpg

fd3s_vs_er34_by_paragonx-d3hkewd.jpg

S2KVSS2K:
s2kvs2k_by_paragonx-d3hkezj.jpg

s2kpt1_by_paragonx-d3hkf12.jpg

s2kvs2kpt2_by_paragonx-d3hkf3d.jpg

458 Italia:
458_italia_by_paragonx-d3hkf57.jpg

458pt3_by_paragonx-d3hkf9n.jpg

Sorry i havnt been able to check out your guys' photothreads lately. My internet connection is so slow right now that even if i do go and try to check out a thread, most of the time it wont even load 75% of the photos. Hopefully that will change soon.. im in the process of upgrading my ISP :)

Last edited:
Incredible shots. :drool:
Thanks ashes. Your always one of the first to comment haha.

Indeed incredible, love your work on these.
Im glad you like them.

Love the ER34 drift shot and by the way the others are nice too
Thank you sir. The ER34 was to fast for the FD though so it was hard to get good shots going.

wow, I can't even quote one pic here. They are all to good!:drool:

Outstanding pictures!!!!!!👍
Thank you so much! :D

Man you've got that M5 ridin' low :).... and that colour so suits it, also looks good on a night-time track 👍

Man you've got that M5 ridin' low :).... and that colour so suits it, also looks good on a night-time track 👍

It just looked so sexy low, i couldnt help it. I even race it like that haha and im not going to lie, for it being that low, it stil handles really well. I love the car.

I like the Golf GTi RM from post #104. 👍
i wish i would have gotten more shots from the Golf, its a really nice car when its Race Modified. Thanks none the less :)

That dropped Bimmer is lunatic :dopey: I may have to try that, great shots.
doooo ittttt, if its gonna be for photomode then the dropped Bimmer will look damn sexy. Just be sure to find the right color.

Nice work! My favorite shot has to be the Golf GTI RM, something about that shot is epic! The M5 set is nice, especially how you brought out the reflections. The car is a bit too slammed for my taste though :D

Last edited:
Nice work! My favorite shot has to be the Gold GTI RM, something about that shot is epic! The M5 set is nice, especially how you brought out the reflections. The car is a bit too slammed for my taste though :D

what can i say, i like my cars low :P Thanks alot for stopping by

Back