ImmalovemaGTR's (Stefan's) GT6 gallery

Austria
Vienna
bmw123_
As the others, I created this thread one week before release of this wonderful (well, hopefully) game.

First un-edited will be posted on Friday the 6th...

I also wish everybody good luck for the upcoming competitions!👍

Update 12/7:

Corvette C7 messing around @ Ascari
Ascari Gesamtstrecke_1.jpg
Ascari Gesamtstrecke_2.jpg

Ascari Gesamtstrecke_3.jpg

Ascari Gesamtstrecke.jpg

AI-Stoppie (Bug?)
Grand Valley Ost_8.jpg

Super GT@Matterhorn

Matterhorn Rotenboden.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_2.jpg

And of course... The Vision GT AMG

Stadt der Künste und der Wissenschaften (Nacht).jpg

Last edited:
Nice start to your gallery mate.:D

I reckon that 3rd Corvette shot looks pretty damn real. Great work!👍

The Mercedes edit is not too bad at all.;) Adding in the logos & the concept sketch is a nice touch, although I think the highlights in the image seem a little too harsh.

Huge update... I decided to go un-editet for the next few weeks, because I just don't have the time... Enjoy and please Comment and Critizise!

Having Fun with the 🤬 FIT

_Gran Turismo_-Arena (Strecke A).jpg
_Gran Turismo_-Arena (Strecke A)_1.jpg

X-Bow and BRZ @ Gemasolar... Two beautiful Driver's Cars!

Gemasolar.jpg
Gemasolar_1.jpg
Gemasolar_2.jpg
Gemasolar_3.jpg

MiTo and Ghia Roadster @ Ronda... Elegant and Beautiful!

Ronda.jpg
Ronda_1.jpg
Ronda_2.jpg
Ronda_3.jpg

Beauty, massive Power and an enormous Level of Grip altogether lead to my favouriteH CarR -
GeeDee - Arr:D

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg

The Honda Fit shots look really fun! I have to admit I didn't even drive my Fit at all. It just went straight to the stock yard haha!:lol:

Also that wheel/car colour combo looks sweet on the BRZ.

Nice to see you've opened a GT6 gallery mate 👍
i like a lot the composition in the fourth Corvette shot in the first post. Your first edit with the AMG VGT is not bad at all, the red banner are well made 👍
Keep the good work on mate, you improve !

Waaaaad? Another update? Yes.

More than a month ago I started a break from GT6, because... because... I don't know. I was a bit bored of it.

However, now, as my PS3 is finally hooked up to a 1080p screen, I wanted to play again. And so I made two new shots.

These are unedited. I hope you enjoy!

A little update:

Last edited:
Really like your recent wokk mate. the Hudson set is excellent with a very specific atmosphere, love the composition of the second shot 👍 And the bug is beautiful :)

The first Toyota edit is interesting, good use of Ilya texture.

And the edit work on the Diablo shot is good, the rendering is better with this exposition.

Finally!

Very quiet here? :scared:
👍

Showtek - We are loud - ft. Sonny Wilson

:D

A good gallery overall @ImmalovemaGTR . The set that stands out to me is the FT-1 set. Just need some more photos as @Stopforpetrol said. Also thanks for stopping by my gallery.

Thanks! :)

Really like your recent wokk mate. the Hudson set is excellent with a very specific atmosphere, love the composition of the second shot 👍 And the bug is beautiful :)

The first Toyota edit is interesting, good use of Ilya texture.

And the edit work on the Diablo shot is good, the rendering is better with this exposition.

Yea, I also like my recent Wok :lol:
Thanks ;)

That FT-1 looks lovely! Great work! The black-and-white BMW is also great!

Really much appreciated, sir.

I agree with Jeremy, the first FT-1 pic is great! Plus I love the GT-R GT3 shot a lot! :)👍

So you also like Wok? Nice

wok-gemuese.jpg

Thanks a lot :lol:

Original:

I know, I know. It is far from perfect, in fact it is quite ugly and really bad edited if you take a close look, especially to the front.

But I am proud of it. :lol:

I can't decide wheter i like the upgrade or not hahaha :dunce: Love the color on it though :D

Back