ImmalovemaGTR's (Stefan's) GT6 gallery

Powerful German set, lots of great shot and this is my favorite:

14861785365_c494306d2c_o.jpg

Great work on your last shots mate. The AMG vs M-Power set has a great atmosphere with some dynamic angles. The scirocco and the last lambo shot are very original with a great mood also :cheers:

Great gallery mate! You have some great photos - love the BMW and Merc gallery! Great work.
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your comment. I wanted to upload my latest work today, but my computer's connection between the graphics card and the screen/HDMI out (Laptop) decided to stop working so yeah...

At first I have to apologize to @xZAMGMarmite for leaving him waiting for nearly half a year with these pics.
We did this shoot together and then I never had time to edit those pictures because of school and other stress factors.
I don't know if he is going to release his version of this shoot but nevertheless you should definitely visit his gallery.

In the next time there is more coming, but for now I will leave you with these four shots.

This is an old shot from February, when the M4 was just released, and here comes the set with xZ (He is in the R32)

Feel free to leave a constructive comment!​

Quite a big update this time. The school year comes to an end and so I got more time, but I lost all my motivation for editing, so I try to produce quality unedited shots. Feel free to leave a comment :)

1, 2, 5 & 7 are stand out shots for me:tup: You caught that 86GT perfectly:drool:

I think I favour unedited over edited - I certainly prefer unedited comps!!

A very nice update Stephan :cheers:

I simply agree with that so +1 ;)
I especially really like a lot the way you've used scenery in shot 1 👍

The SRTs' 1 & 2 kick ass!!!

Great shots overall, but the infiniti is pure gold!!!

Keep on doing your thing, the improvements are great!

1, 2, 5 & 7 are stand out shots for me:tup: You caught that 86GT perfectly:drool:

I think I favour unedited over edited - I certainly prefer unedited comps!!

A very nice update Stephan :cheers:
Thank you, Eric!

Of course, edited shots mostly look better, but producing a good unedited one is not as easy (for me it is as I am very bad at editing :lol:)

Digging that shot of the 2 bimmers; also quite like the GT86 shot too. 👍

Thank you. I think I got the lighting just right with that 86 :)

Lovely gallery, I'm really digging this shot.

17620178964_4a58e74f49_z.jpg
Thanks mate! I was really happy with taking that picture, too bad that Flickr darkened it a little bit too much.

I simply agree with that so +1 ;)
I especially really like a lot the way you've used scenery in shot 1 👍

Thanks man!

The SRTs' 1 & 2 kick ass!!!

Great shots overall, but the infiniti is pure gold!!!

Keep on doing your thing, the improvements are great!

I am happy that you guys like No. 1&2. I did not think that they will be that good :)

Thank you all for commenting!

Back