Imolared racing garage sale--Updated, Car collectors Come in, White,Carbon X1 just in

  • Thread starter Thread starter imolared333
  • 164 comments
  • 8,858 views
sorry, the Audi R8 LMS is 5 million

hey man... you can get me one question?

the Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 is 5 million car too?
or only the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09?
 
hey man... you can get me one question?

the Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 is 5 million car too?
or only the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09?

The Audi R8 LMS Race Car 09' is a prize car, haven't seen one from used lot yet.

The one I have is the Team playstation livery, it's 3.5 million, That was an error when I said 5 million.
 
I offer you a fully tuned Calsonic Impul GTR '08 or a stock Yellowhat YMS Supra '05 for the Petronas Tom's SC430.
 
I offer you a fully tuned Calsonic Impul GTR '08 or a stock Yellowhat YMS Supra '05 for the Petronas Tom's SC430.

what's the modification done?
 
what's the modification done?

Engine management upgrade stage 3 and high rpm turbo , chassis rigidity bars,i don't remember what else but there isn't anything that can be done and i haven't already done it,for that i'm sure.
 
Finally got my hands on the F10 after passing on many many rare race cars. minimum offer I would even consider is 3 LMP or Group C cars that I dont have
 
-- Nissan GT-R concept LM race car

i've always loved this car since it first appeared in GT Concept.
What would you want for it?
 
i've always loved this car since it first appeared in GT Concept.
What would you want for it?

nothing particulay in mind, maybe other LM concept race cars?
 
Will you take a Ford GT 69', a sauber C9, and a 908 for that F10??
 
ive sent a message about a possible trade for the F10. I have several multi million pound cars
 
What do you want for the Audi R8 racer or the c60
 
I'd like FGT just for rent. Is it possible?
 
Take a look on my cars
 
The Audi R8 LMS Race Car 09' is a prize car, haven't seen one from used lot yet.

The one I have is the Team playstation livery, it's 3.5 million, That was an error when I said 5 million.

Correction once again, The Audi R8 LMS team playstation is slightly above 5million, just seen one sitting in my used lot
 
You still interested in a WRC swap, Impreza for Focus?
 
The earliest trade date for me is also around the weekend as you can see from my trading schedule. No problem for me, just add my psn with a message
 
courage C60 hybrid and Zonda C12S 7.3 straight from UCD
 
What would you trade for PS Oreca R8??
 
Want:

Option Stream Z 04'
RX7 LM race car
S2000 LM race car
NSX-R prototype LM race car
Genki Hyper silvia RS2 04'

For:

S. Vettel X2010
908 Matmut
 
Back