IMPORTANT: TED editing

Italy
Italy
Hi everyone,
as people are getting again interest in Gran Turismo PS3 titles, I searched on this section if custom tracks were still available, but turns out they don't, so I came up with the idea to add some circuits on GT6 on my own by replicating real ones.
Once i got started with the python tools, i managed to create teds with the Python editor and applying some elevation data with the elevation tool, but when it comes to the decoration editing I got lost in a deep sea...
I tried to use the @tarnheld ted editor, but I just can't find the way to load that tool; thus, I switched to hex editing the teds, but looking at the strings I really don't know where to put my hands without messing the file.
So, I was wondering if there's anyone that can explain me step by step how to use some of these tools (or fix my problem with the ted editor) or if there's anyone that is interested on adding decorations in these bunch of tracks and wants to contribute.

Thank you in advance!

You more than likely installed Python wrong.

How do I verify if there's anything wrong? Because the tededitor.bat runs up until i get this error:

raise ValueError("Object arrays cannot be loaded when "
ValueError: Object arrays cannot be loaded when allow_pickle=False

Back